Check your account email address ×

89% of ICU beds occupied in Arizona.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

While I agree the MSM has their agenda, not everything they broadcast is lies.

lets call it selective then sometimes.  like picking small hospitals and saying they are at capacity while the big ones have capacity. While "true" it's to push an agenda because the overall number of beds is fine.  For example 5 patients would overwhelm many of the critical care facilities in the north country in NH or VT meanwhile a place like Dartmouth Hitchcock which is there to handle the over flow is fine.  So you could say 75% of the hospitals are overrun while really less than half the beds are.  

Hospitalizations and deaths should be what the media is concentrating on as that is the real issues.  Positive tests are relatively meaningless.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

lets call it selective then sometimes.  like picking small hospitals and saying they are at capacity while the big ones have capacity. While "true" it's to push an agenda because the overall number of beds is fine.  For example 5 patients would overwhelm many of the critical care facilities in the north country in NH or VT meanwhile a place like Dartmouth Hitchcock which is there to handle the over flow is fine.  So you could say 75% of the hospitals are overrun while really less than half the beds are.  

Hospitalizations and deaths should be what the media is concentrating on as that is the real issues.  Positive tests are relatively meaningless.   

Nailed it, It's about deception.  You can easily tell the truth and still deceive the audience.

Edited by racer254

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed that happens some on the bold. However, as you said, SOMETIMES.  There have been major areas, not just the sticks, where most, if not all hospitals in the area were at, or near max capacity. I agree that we need to ignore the positive case numbers at this point.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed that happens some on the bold. However, as you said, SOMETIMES.  There have been major areas, not just the sticks, where most, if not all hospitals in the area were at, or near max capacity. I agree that we need to ignore the positive case numbers at this point.

You could walk some of these guys through an ICU with every bed filled by a Covid 19 patient on a vent and then walk down to the morgue and view the dead Covid 19 patients and they would still swear it’s an overblown hoax made up by LiBrULz to defeat Trump.🤣

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You could walk some of these guys through an ICU with every bed filled by a Covid 19 patient on a vent and then walk down to the morgue and view the dead Covid 19 patients and they would still swear it’s an overblown hoax made up by LiBrULz to defeat Trump.🤣

I hurd bill Gates helped the libs drum up covid 

34 minutes ago, ckf said:

the one keep being brought up is tampa where the small hospitals are filled but the big ones are not.  

the current CDC hospitalization numbers are still not bad so it's a minor issue at most.  

They've now gone even further than canceling elective surgeries in our case.  We can't even get in for diagnostic imaging now because of department closures for the next 45 days.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so what is the death rate percentage then ? waiting on your awnser. 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

They've now gone even further than canceling elective surgeries in our case.  We can't even get in for diagnostic imaging now because of department closures for the next 45 days.

Damn that sucks.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so what is the death rate percentage then ? waiting on your awnser. 

Hold your breath while you wait and I'll get right back with you!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, ckf said:

No, I can't make you see the facts. Some areas in the country have been, and are currently overrun. States that opened early rolled back when things escalated in their areas.

You’re full of shit say places have been over run And proving it are two different things. Again over 99% survive I cannot believe you are still pushing this bullshit virus hysteria shit

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so yeah around 4.3% chance of death from covid if you even ever get it . wish cancer had those kind of odds 

Cancer isn’t contagious nor does it fill ICU’s in a matter of weeks but like I said you’re not going to change your mind nor am I so it is what it is.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cancer isn’t contagious nor does it fill ICU’s in a matter of weeks but like I said you’re not going to change your mind nor am I so it is what it is.

change my mind on what the FACT that if you even get covid your chance of death from it is less than 5% no you won't change my mind about facts 

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The one and only reason they shut things down is because of the 2020 election. It’s been proven over and over again that shutdowns did nothing when you compare the numbers abd states that didn’t shutdown 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The one and only reason they shut things down is because of the 2020 election. It’s been proven over and over again that shutdowns did nothing when you compare the numbers abd states that didn’t shutdown 

So Canada shut down for the US election??

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The whole world!!!!!!!!

The leaders of the world got together in a Lib ploy to beat trump in November!!!!!! While tanking their economies and closing business even!!

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

The leaders of the world got together in a Lib ploy to beat trump in November!!!!!! While tanking their economies and closing business even!!

less than 5% death rate if you even get it 

yep worth the histsria most deff 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

less than 5% death rate if you even get it 

yep worth the histsria most deff 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Phoenix is a small city?

Maricopa county 4.85 million

Maricopa covid infected covid 113k

Maricopa county dead from covid 2047.

so a 1.47% chance of death if you even get covid in Maricopa

and a whooping 2.6% chance of even getting covid in Maricopa county  

um yeah mass hysteria deff needed 

fucking sheep 

Edited by Ez ryder