Check your account email address ×

John Wayne was a Nazi

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Robert Byrd was briefly in The KKK in the 1940's and it's still brought up by Republicans today. 

Republicans cancelled Byrd before it was fashionable. That despite the fact he owned his past and publicly recognized it was wrong. That’s one thing about republicans, no one gets a second chance. Moralistic, fucking shrews  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/27/2020 at 3:00 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

What a loser.

Neal

Was Muhammad Ali a loser too?

https://genius.com/Playboy-playboy-interview-muhammad-ali-second-interview-1975-annotated

Playboy: You're beginning to sound like a carbon copy of a white racist. Let's get it out front: Do you believe that lynching is the answer to interracial sex?

Ali: A black man should be killed if he's messing with a white woman. And white men have always done that. They lynched niggers for even looking at a white woman; they'd call it reckless eyeballing and bring out the rope. Raping, patting, mischief, abusing, showing our women disrespect—a man should die for that. And not just white men—black men, too. We will kill you, and the brothers who don't kill you will get their behinds whipped and probably get killed themselves if they let it happen and don't do nothin' about it. Tell it to the President—he ain't gonna do nothin' about it. Tell it to the FBI: We'll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women. Ain't nobody gonna bother them.

Playboy: And what if a Muslim woman wants to go out with non-Muslim blacks—or white men, for that matter?

Ali: Then she dies. Kill her, too.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well his views on that subject are very fucked up no doubt. 

Disagreeing with a black man... on race?

Who the fuck you think you are?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Disagreeing with a black man... on race?

Who the fuck you think you are?

Not a liberal SJW or a pussy ass Republican. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Was Muhammad Ali a loser too?

https://genius.com/Playboy-playboy-interview-muhammad-ali-second-interview-1975-annotated

Playboy: You're beginning to sound like a carbon copy of a white racist. Let's get it out front: Do you believe that lynching is the answer to interracial sex?

Ali: A black man should be killed if he's messing with a white woman. And white men have always done that. They lynched niggers for even looking at a white woman; they'd call it reckless eyeballing and bring out the rope. Raping, patting, mischief, abusing, showing our women disrespect—a man should die for that. And not just white men—black men, too. We will kill you, and the brothers who don't kill you will get their behinds whipped and probably get killed themselves if they let it happen and don't do nothin' about it. Tell it to the President—he ain't gonna do nothin' about it. Tell it to the FBI: We'll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women. Ain't nobody gonna bother them.

Playboy: And what if a Muslim woman wants to go out with non-Muslim blacks—or white men, for that matter?

Ali: Then she dies. Kill her, too.

Fuck yeah, not a fan of his.

Neal

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans cancelled Byrd before it was fashionable. That despite the fact he owned his past and publicly recognized it was wrong. That’s one thing about republicans, no one gets a second chance. Moralistic, fucking shrews  

:lmao: Rich coming from the cancel culture of today's left.    They occasionally forgive.....it you kneel to them.  

Edited by Highmark

So is Ali still a hero? Are they going to take away all his history and records because of his opinions on race?

🤔

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I liked Camels when I smoked but those damn things gave me terrible cotton mouth in the morning. 

Glad I’m done with that shit.

Ahhh yes...back in the day slugging down Dewars Scotch and smoking Camel Straights at the good old Townhouse Bar!

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I liked Camels when I smoked but those damn things gave me terrible cotton mouth in the morning. 

I loved camels . :lol:

I was a camel light smoker, but my father in law was a Camel wide  smoker before he quit.  Damn , those were good smokes. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I've got a cigar question for you...I used to smoke Royal Jamaicans, Macanudos...and a few others I can't recall but I haven't had a cigar in quite awhile and I'm thinking about enjoying one occasionally...what do you recommend? 

I need to have some sort of vice or guilty pleasure!😂

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've got a cigar question for you...I used to smoke Royal Jamaicans, Macanudos...and a few others I can't recall but I haven't had a cigar in quite awhile and I'm thinking about enjoying one occasionally...what do you recommend? 

I need to have some sort of vice or guilty pleasure!😂

Go for Macanudo Gold if you like something mild. 

If you like a full flavor then Ramon Bueso or La Gloria Cubana are solid choices. Even some of theirs are mild too though

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Go for Macanudo Gold if you like something mild. 

If you like a full flavor then Ramon Bueso or La Gloria Cubana are solid choices. Even some of theirs are mild too though

Thanks my man! :thumbsup:

• Like 1