Check your account email address ×

Police Officers Slash Tires Of Unoccupied Cars Near Minneapolis Protests

Nice guys...

Police Officers Slash Tires Of Unoccupied Cars Near Minneapolis Protests

Incident May 31, 2020. - June 8, 2020, 'Police Agencies Acknowledge Slashing Protestors Tires, Report,' Patch, SW Minneapolis. The state Department of Public Safety and Anoka County Sheriff's officials confirmed using a tactic that isn't "typical" to slow protesters.... 

Read more, https://patch.com/minnesota/southwestminneapolis/police-agencies-acknowledge-slashing-protestors-tires-report
  • Haha 1

They rammed a few with a police tow truck near me.  The mayor of a town near me fucked up a few after he got pushed. Nothing has happened to any of my friends or family,because they aren’t out breaking the law. Weird how that works.

• Haha 2

well they were in a baracaded privet lot litteraly 1/4 block away from Saturday nights little bonfire of the post office the bank the gas station the uninsured Mexican restaurant and office depot  after curfue I may add . fuck em 

guess it is not as fun when yiur own shit gets trashed much more fun to fuck up some one else's buisness 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every one there was present for the bonfire after the curfew.  zero pity 

Tell us how you'd feel about police vandalizing private property of those who protested COVID lockdowns. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Tell us how you'd feel about police vandalizing private property of those who protested COVID lockdowns. 

Just when they were recovering from the damage and looting from those “I want to work” riots, BAM!!!, George Floyd happened!  Will we ever see merchandise on shelves again?  I think not!  :lol:

BTW, fuck these cops.  Cowards.  

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

if they had been burning and looting  buildings next to the privet lot that was closed off before the looters moved the fencing I would be 100% ok with it.  but guess what they the protesters who just wanted go get back to work did not burn down buildings did not comite burglaries  did not move fencing . gave there 2 cents some with evil yet legal guns and went the fuck home . prob even plugged the meter they were parked at .

15 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So that makes vandalism ok?

Licka da boot man.

Neal

right back at you .  was burning down a bank and a post office and a office depot and a restaurant litteraly across the street   at that very moment ok? 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

right back at you .  was burning down a bank and a post office and a office depot and a restaurant litteraly across the street   at that very moment ok? 

No, are you trying to go down the, they did it so we should do it road or what?  Sweet fuck.

Neal

19 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, are you trying to go down the, they did it so we should do it road or what?  Sweet fuck.

Neal

i am saying if your car was there you were 100% part of the prob and i have zero fucking sympathy and in fst i say you deseve your csr fucked up and i am just sorry tvey did not burn them to the fucking ground then declare the aria a war zone so they could not get a insurace check .

FUCK them and fuck and any  ass clown pretending to care about the little cum stains car tires 

Edited by Ez ryder

On 6/8/2020 at 8:24 PM, SSFB said:

if they were on day 4 or even day 1 of of burning and looting I would be 100% ok with it. but guess what would not happen nor can I think of a right wing protest in my life that went down like that.  in fact most end with people cleaning up on there way home 

On 6/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Ez ryder said:

well they were in a baracaded privet lot litteraly 1/4 block away from Saturday nights little bonfire of the post office the bank the gas station the uninsured Mexican restaurant and office depot  after curfue I may add . fuck em 

guess it is not as fun when yiur own shit gets trashed much more fun to fuck up some one else's buisness

Put a ticket on the windshield and have the car towed.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, Ez ryder said:

every one there was present for the bonfire after the curfew.  zero pity 

Arrest them and put a ticket on the windshield and have the car towed.

On 6/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ez ryder said:

if they had been burning and looting  buildings next to the privet lot that was closed off before the looters moved the fencing I would be 100% ok with it.  but guess what they the protesters who just wanted go get back to work did not burn down buildings did not comite burglaries  did not move fencing . gave there 2 cents some with evil yet legal guns and went the fuck home . prob even plugged the meter they were parked at .

Not sure what to say?

On 6/9/2020 at 11:43 AM, Ez ryder said:

No it's not ok, arrest them.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

i am saying if your car was there you were 100% part of the prob and i have zero fucking sympathy and in fst i say you deseve your csr fucked up and i am just sorry tvey did not burn them to the fucking ground then declare the aria a war zone so they could not get a insurace check .

FUCK them and fuck and any  ass clown pretending to care about the little cum stains car tires 

Don't care about tires. Care about the rule of law. Arrest them.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if they were on day 4 or even day 1 of of burning and looting I would be 100% ok with it. but guess what would not happen nor can I think of a right wing protest in my life that went down like that.  in fact most end with people cleaning up on there way home 

How in the fuck do you know that the cars that were vandalized by police belonged to looters and vandals? The cars could belong to anyone.

Spell check is your friend.

• Like 1