Check your account email address ×

With a straight fucking face?

Are these pathetic mayors and governors going to go back to some type of social distancing, covid scaring rhetoric again?  Are they really going to try and enforce their idiotic orders?  With who doing the enforcing now?

:lol:

I bet they do.  Wow.  Just amazing.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are these pathetic mayors and governors going to go back to some type of social distancing, covid scaring rhetoric again?  Are they really going to try and enforce their idiotic orders?  With who doing the enforcing now?

:lol:

I bet they do.  Wow.  Just amazing.

the police will enforce it! Oh Wait!  Derrrrrrrffff  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Russia collusion failed then

Impeachment failed

Then COVID failed to destroy us

Now they are taking a murder by a cop and trying to destroy the US.

All perfectly timed one after another.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Russia collusion failed then

Impeachment failed

Then COVID failed to destroy us

Now they are taking a murder by a cop and trying to destroy the US.

All perfectly timed one after another.

So you're a Qanon dipshit too?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

So you're a Qanon dipshit too?

Nope.   Nothing I said was untrue.   They all started shortly after the other failed.

The N....I.....GG.....E....R....S and lazy white basement dwelling faggots will soon become exhausted and go back to the sofa. This is the hardest they have worked, ever. The welfare checks for the N...I...G...G...E...R...S will keep flowing, and they can go back to their criminal ways on the streets selling drugs to the kids they pretend to care so much about. The white faggots will have mommy make them some lunch.motto will continue to hate himself.

Edited by ManOnManOral
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   Nothing I said was untrue.   They all started shortly after the other failed.

It’s just too obvious anymore.  It really is.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Meanwhile 2 black losers arrested for the murder of the retired black police officer.  Nary a peep from the SJWs....Black  Lives Matter..    *queef*

Weird!  Right?

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm waiting for Whitmer to put us on lock down again as soon as the protest are over with. 

If anybody has the lacking self awareness of her hypocritical idiocy to do so, she does.  

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

The intelligent african Americans and lazy white basement dwelling faggots will soon become exhausted and go back to the sofa. This is the hardest they have worked, ever. The welfare checks for the intelligent african Americans will keep flowing, and they can go back to their criminal ways on the streets selling drugs to the kids they pretend to care so much about. The white faggots will have mommy make them some lunch.motto will continue to hate himself.

Agreed.  What will change now will not be for the better.  And again, this all falls at the feet of the black community and their liberal enablers.  It’s just sad.

• Like 1

what is changing N I ggERs to "intelligent african Americans "  is it FS is it Google? is it Samsung any one know I asked before but got no awnser.  try posting  it for your self if on a apple? then phone could be ruled  out 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is changing N I ggERs to "intelligent african Americans "  is it FS is it Google? is it Samsung any one know I asked before but got no awnser.  try posting  it for your self if on a apple? then phone could be ruled  out 

It's the forum intelligent african American

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

IT is the gap toothed faggots idea.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Seriously, we should start a nationwide march. Lets loot the powersports dealerships!

Not the ski Doo dealerships. The gays have nothing to do with this.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Not the ski Doo dealerships. The gays have nothing to do with this.

They have sea doos and can ams too tho. Ur ghey