Check your account email address ×

De Blasio: NYC to cut NYPD funding, shift it to social services

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh where are the days of 9/11 when cops were heroes for simply putting on a uniform :lol: 

Two weeks ago....apparently.  Then those fucking “Frontline” healthcare workers moved up into their spot and well, there can be only one!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Cool

it is back to pre Rudy days in NYC .should be exciting  to watch it go down in flames then all the usual liberal bullshit oh oh but we ment well . 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is *huge* in-kind contribution to the Trump campaign. A gift.

Its happening all over the country.....well in liberal cities.

Someone needs to ask the libtards...."you've controlled these cities and states for decades how come you have done nothing about this before."

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its happening all over the country.....well in liberal cities.

Someone needs to ask the libtards...."you've controlled these cities and states for decades how come you have done nothing about this before."

I think it’s time to elect black leadership into the White House.  I think all these horrible matters would be handled in say, 8 years?  Enough with all this systematic racism and mean cops pickin’ on the blacks!  Elect a black POTUS now!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Dems have long thought social programs were the answer

They aren't

Such a dumb way to think 

Social Programs are the answer for the dems to win the election.  These social groups are the ones with grant money, they will make sure all the "absentee" ballots are filled out appropriately.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, It keeps them employed.  Maybe they can get mental health counselor training too.   What, it’s like a 30 hour online course or something?

no I think you just need to be a rape survivor 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

oh where are the days of 9/11 when cops were heroes for simply putting on a uniform :lol: 

my buddy's who were firemen were pulling mad tail for about a yr after that.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s time to elect black leadership into the White House.  I think all these horrible matters would be handled in say, 8 years?  Enough with all this systematic racism and mean cops pickin’ on the blacks!  Elect a black POTUS now!!!!!

I think more tv showes and moves about growing up to be a rapper or a club owner or a drug dealer re ord producer would help . deff not enough of tbose to inspirethe kids to greatness 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I think more tv showes and moves about growing up to be a rapper or a club owner or a drug dealer re ord producer would help . deff not enough of tbose to inspirethe kids to greatness 

Well, I think this is a dandy idea!

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Two experiences with cops over the last ten years. That’s not including traffic stops. Both times reminded me of why cops can suck. 

Well, just because you got frightened doesn’t make somebody else “suck”.  It makes you a beta.  :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Go ahead and cut the NYPD budget but give the money back to the taxpayer, don't give away in the name of placation.

LOL!  That’s not how our government works.  You know this.  There won’t be one single tax cut or refund on any taxes paid or will be paid that no longer go toward police funding.

But I’m sure they’ll find a good place for it.  Surely.  Right?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  That’s not how our government works.  You know this.  There won’t be one single tax cut or refund on any taxes paid or will be paid that no longer go toward police funding.

But I’m sure they’ll find a good place for it.  Surely.  Right?

Of course not, just more free shit for people.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Two experiences with cops over the last ten years. That’s not including traffic stops. Both times reminded me of why cops can suck. 

Similar experience here. They are just total dick's. One was a seatbelt infraction, the other was 9 over in a 65mph zone.

Imagine where we would be today if one piece of shit white cop had not kneeled on a black mans neck and killed him. :news:

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Anybody is going to seem a little shitty when you are spotted in the handicapped spot at Whole Foods  blowing a Tranny in the backseat of a Prius. Once the cops are defunded... good to go! 

I guess people forget what a hell hole NYC used to be before they stepped up the police protection. The 70s and early 80s people wouldn't go there on a bet now tourism is big business. Democrats kill cities see Detroit for reference.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Go ahead and cut the NYPD budget but give the money back to the taxpayer, don't give away in the name of placation.

whoooo bessy Cortez already has that shit spent on public housing.  look it up