Check your account email address ×

Trucker pulled out of truck beaten

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  Likely took him into custody as a means of stopping the shit show.  

Bogdan Vechirko was booked into Hennepin County Jail Sunday.

As of Monday morning, he was not formally charged.

Just now, Highmark said:

:news:  Likely took him into custody as a means of stopping the shit show.  

Bogdan Vechirko was booked into Hennepin County Jail Sunday.

As of Monday morning, he was not formally charged.

It was a weird video.  He was barreling through just fine then stopped in the middle?  Did he not see them or just wasn’t paying any attention then, slammed on brakes when he did?  Fucking crack heads behind the wheel.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

It was a weird video.  He was barreling through just fine then stopped in the middle?  Did he not see them or just wasn’t paying any attention then, slammed on brakes when he did?  Fucking crack heads behind the wheel.

I can just hear the conversation with the cops.   "Yeah we are going to arrest you and "book" you to make it look as if something is being done but no charges will be filed."

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I can just hear the conversation with the cops.   "Yeah we are going to arrest you and "book" you to make it look as if something is being done but no charges will be filed."

Ahhh....he’ll probably get some type of reckless driving charge.  But then again, where are all the charges for these morons clearly and blatantly breaking the law and endangering others?  So, maybe just let him loose.

10 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

This link is an interview with Miles Kipper who was in the mix.

https://www.kare11.com/video/news/local/george-floyd/interview-with-man-who-was-on-bridge-as-semi-truck-barreled-through-george-floyd-protest-on-i-35w/89-1e572ccc-c76d-49e6-91ed-5e35ee9ee99d

Listen to what he says at the 2 and 3 minute marks.  He has some especially smart comments starting at the 3 minute mark.

It takes guts to do the right thing.  He deserves some real credit.  I wonder how many people would have that kind of guts?

BTW, I'm betting that this driver was just plain scared and wanted to get past the crowd where he was initially stopped.  Probably didn't have a clue that there was a crowd like that on the bridge.  The sightlines are difficult, even in a truck.  The bridge has a high arch with a low curved approach.  It looks like the driver was trying to avoid the people he saw as he approached the bridge.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, favoritos said:

This link is an interview with Miles Kipper who was in the mix.

https://www.kare11.com/video/news/local/george-floyd/interview-with-man-who-was-on-bridge-as-semi-truck-barreled-through-george-floyd-protest-on-i-35w/89-1e572ccc-c76d-49e6-91ed-5e35ee9ee99d

Listen to what he says at the 2 and 3 minute marks.  He has some especially smart comments starting at the 3 minute mark.

It takes guts to do the right thing.  He deserves some real credit.  I wonder how many people would have that kind of guts?

BTW, I'm betting that this driver was just plain scared and wanted to get past the crowd where he was initially stopped.  Probably didn't have a clue that there was a crowd like that on the bridge.  The sightlines are difficult, even in a truck.  The bridge has a high arch with a low curved approach.  It looks like the driver was trying to avoid the people he saw as he approached the bridge.

Good post.

“those of us that were there protesting for the right reasons stepped up.”

So it turns out the incident was unintentional.  He was on the second run of the day and got on the freeway before it was shut down by MNDOT.  I'm sure he could have done more to avoid this but it wasn't a malicious, planned attack on protesters.  

51 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

So it turns out the incident was unintentional.  He was on the second run of the day and got on the freeway before it was shut down by MNDOT.  I'm sure he could have done more to avoid this but it wasn't a malicious, planned attack on protesters.  

That’s how it sounds.  Also, the damage was contained but, headline about him being dragged out of the truck and beaten have already worked against the “protestors” because they’ve all made it easy to believe.  

6 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

His saw them way before he slowed down. He was trying to hit people. 

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Good, he tried to run people over.

again you are 100% wrong . shocker .

more like  inept police who did not shut shit down in time . but don't let facts get in the way 

8 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Pretty malicious planned attack on the truck driver just out doing his job I'd say.  Does anyone really think any truckers caught in a future situation like that are gonna stop now?  Not.

Edited by DriftBusta