Check your account email address ×

Trucker pulled out of truck beaten

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yes he did.

He did what?  Are you saying he tried to run people over but couldn’t? So he’s inept.

He should have bagged a dozen easy.  Weak.  I hope he dies as an example.

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes he did.

I suppose he didn't have his own rights of freedom of movement.  He could have come to a complete stop and would have been beaten regardless.  Lets get real.  Your people.  Only strong in numbers.  

Just now, ford_428cj said:

He should have poured the coal to that rig... 

I mean, playing in the street is the ultimate in wanting to be awarded a stupid prize.  Let’s eat!  Or, stop and be beaten to death?  WTF?

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

He should have poured the coal to that rig... 

Well that's the takeaway for the next trucker who might find himself in that situation.  They shut down both directions of the interstate today even here in CT.  Our pussy governor was probably serving them hot coffee and breakfast pastries.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

odd comment. 

Anywhoo, that aside....most truckers are retards,,,,

Well you seem more concerned with criticizing the people who are against all this rioting, what else would you like to have us think?  Most truckers are retards....I think you made my point, thanks.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you seem more concerned with criticizing the people who are against all this rioting, what else would you like to have us think?  Most truckers are retards....I think you made my point, thanks.

200.gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

I mean, playing in the street is the ultimate in wanting to be awarded a stupid prize.  Let’s eat!  Or, stop and be beaten to death?  WTF?

My grandpa told me about one time he was coming home from 2nd shift during race riots time of late 60s. He was driving my uncle's big block 66 390 fairlane at the time for whatever reason. He come up on a bunch of negroes that formed a human chain across the road. He slowed down some  ...downshifted & then put er to the floor wfo. He said all ya could see was the whites of their eyes as they scattered out of the way ... :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well that's the takeaway for the next trucker who might find himself in that situation.  They shut down both directions of the interstate today even here in CT.  Our pussy governor was probably serving them hot coffee and breakfast pastries.

Yup fuck that ... put the hammer down

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

My grandpa told me about one time he was coming home from 2nd shift during race riots time of late 60s. He was driving my uncle's big block 66 390 fairlane at the time for whatever reason. He come up on a bunch of negroes that formed a human chain across the road. He slowed down some  ...downshifted & then put er to the floor wfo. He said all ya could see was the whites of their eyes as they scattered out of the way ... :lol:

:lol:

I seriously wonder what I might do if I was the first truck in line when they blocked the highway.  It’d be an interesting Situation but, I’m almost positive I’m punching through.  They’ll move.  And if not, I was on my phone and didn’t see them.  I’ll do six months.  Worth it.