Check your account email address ×

I want a fucking answer from Jimmy Ben and Moto

they were not showing them on tv last night . but some Facebook live videos out there lots of business,owners and home owners were locked and loaded on there roofs last night . many with a lot of there friends with them . bordering neigborhoods had there allys blocked and heavy  guared also . 

biz owners also had the plywood then parked cars and box trucks etc right up to the plywood .

sad it took MN 4 fucking nights to go on the offensive 

Time to put the hammer down on these cocksuckers. Peaceful protest is a right but this shit is just wrong. Those little skinny ass white fucks need to be limed along with the black trash that's supposedly "protesting" for George.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Time to put the hammer down on these cocksuckers. Peaceful protest is a right but this shit is just wrong. Those little skinny ass white fucks need to be limed along with the black trash that's supposedly "protesting" for George.

I'm good with that.  Antifa is cancer.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

well they seem to have festered into a big ass white head.....figuratively speaking of course.  :lol: 

:lol: Nobody even cares.  Just the white guilt, disenfranchisement section of America that know their lives have no future because they are so awkwardly inept. That’s why they MUST FIGHT FACISM NOW!!!!! (80 years too late).

Awww....it’s a good fight.  It’s easy.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are ok with it then .  you are a real fucking sleazy cunt . cancer is to good for you 

You’re really having a hard time lately. I’m sorry for you. Sad face 

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re really having a hard time lately. I’m sorry for you. Sad face 

no I have a real prob with shit cunt bags like  you who not only think it is ok but cheer for the destruction of privet biz big and small and the destruction of neighborhoods for decades to come.  by prople who could give 2 fucks about gerorge fucking old people who no longer have a place to walk to to get there food get there clothing get there meds .fuck the people who need to get a chopper ride to the trauma center or the covid ward because all air service is suspended.  fuck the poor kids you pretend to give 2 fucks about who can't go to the school lunch program in that hood because of what is going on .

but yeah you just keep playing the cunt card and I truly hope you get pancreatic cancer 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I have a real prob with shit cunt bags like  you who not only think it is ok but cheer for the destruction of privet biz big and small and the destruction of neighborhoods for decades to come.  by prople who could give 2 fucks about gerorge fucking old people who no longer have a place to walk to to get there food get there clothing get there meds .fuck the people who need to get a chopper ride to the trauma center or the covid ward because all air service is suspended.  fuck the poor kids you pretend to give 2 fucks about who can't go to the school lunch program in that hood because of what is going on .

but yeah you just keep playing the cunt card and I truly hope you get pancreatic cancer 

Holy fuck. Only pancreatic cancer? :lol: