Check your account email address ×

I want a fucking answer from Jimmy Ben and Moto

Just now, Ez ryder said:

low survival chances with lots of suffering perfect really 

Chickens are coming home to roost for America. Wish me all the cancer you want, it ain’t changing what’s to come. America is in the first inning. Boot camp of the the coming times. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no I have a real prob with shit cunt bags like  you who not only think it is ok but cheer for the destruction of privet biz big and small and the destruction of neighborhoods for decades to come.  by prople who could give 2 fucks about gerorge fucking old people who no longer have a place to walk to to get there food get there clothing get there meds .fuck the people who need to get a chopper ride to the trauma center or the covid ward because all air service is suspended.  fuck the poor kids you pretend to give 2 fucks about who can't go to the school lunch program in that hood because of what is going on .

but yeah you just keep playing the cunt card and I truly hope you get pancreatic cancer 

Spin fucking plays you guys like a fiddle. He posts and you idiots dance. You wishing death on him is icing on the cake. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

Spin fucking plays you guys like a fiddle. He posts and you idiots dance. You wishing death on him is icing on the cake. :lol:

He’s not playing anybody.  He’s just in the game.  I think the “wishing death on him” is more about us wanting him to finally find peace.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not playing anybody.  He’s just in the game.  I think the “wishing death on him” is more about us wanting him to finally find peace.

Dude he’s been on these forums for over ten years and I’ve never seen anyone get a rise out of him. 

The other guys though? Well :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still doesn't get it^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Dude he’s been on these forums for over ten years and I’ve never seen anyone get a rise out of him. 

The other guys though? Well :lol:

He doesn’t have a high level of “rise”.  But I’ve seen his “upsettyness” shine!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still doesn't get it^^^^^^^^

Oh, I get it.  That’s why I bother you so much.  :lol:

There is nothing more we can do to Spin-Fag, but wish bad upon him. We are on a website, not on the street with him. I would venture a guess that if we were all on the street, some of us would get in a fist fight with Spin-Fag. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

There is nothing more we can do to Spin-Fag, but wish bad upon him. We are on a website, not on the street with him. I would venture a guess that if we were all on the street, some of us would get in a fist fight with Spin-Fag. 

That just means you have the brain of a fucking child and don’t know how to deal with life issues like a functioning adult.

Sucks to be you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That just means you have the brain of a fucking child and don’t know how to deal with life issues like a functioning adult.

Sucks to be you. 

I never said I would fight him, you dummy. I said someone would probably fight him. Don't mis-construe what people post, to fulfill your agenda.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He doesn’t have a high level of “rise”.  But I’ve seen his “upsettyness” shine!  :lmao:

Oh, I get it.  That’s why I bother you so much.  :lol:

Bother...meh....but  you are a long winded dumbfuck that doesn’t appear to “get” much of anything. 

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never said I would fight him, you dummy. I said someone would probably fight him. Don't mis-construe what people post, to fulfill your agenda.  

Well we knew that, you’ve backed down from every fight here even though you’re the one offering the idea. That just makes you another loudmouth. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Chickens are coming home to roost for America. Wish me all the cancer you want, it ain’t changing what’s to come. America is in the first inning. Boot camp of the the coming times. Sorry. 

If you don't like it why don't you leave the cuntry!!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

he has been praising the riots for days and in the next breath cry a out the poor brown people getting there towns trashed in the M.E .

you know line a little fake cunt 

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he has been praising the riots for days and in the next breath cry a out the poor brown people getting there towns trashed in the M.E .

You have some serious issues man if you truly want someone to die or get deathly Ill.  You are disturbed. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Well we knew that, you’ve backed down from every fight here even though you’re the one offering the idea. That just makes you another loudmouth. 

I never backed-down from any fight.

The only person who ever made any attempt to fight me was WEBBA. 

The first time he said to fight he wanted me to meet him up country at the fairgrounds...…………….THAT SAME DAY!!! LMAO!!

The second time he said to meet him at Sandy's, but he never told me when, or made a solid time to get there for the fight.

I do believe he would have met for a fight, but shortly thereafter either he left, or Rob burned it down. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So you don't like it when outsiders come and fuck up your town?

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never backed-down from any fight.

The only person who ever made any attempt to fight me was WEBBA. 

The first time he said to fight he wanted me to meet him up country at the fairgrounds...…………….THAT SAME DAY!!! LMAO!!

The second time he said to meet him at Sandy's, but he never told me when, or made a solid time to get there for the fight.

I do believe he would have met for a fight, but shortly thereafter either he left, or Rob burned it down. 

Dude you're lucky. Webba would beat you like a bad habit. You'd be hamburger when he got done with you. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude you're lucky. Webba would beat you like a bad habit. You'd be hamburger when he got done with you. 

The only thing I can tell you is that I saw a pic of him at a picnic table, at the lake.

There was a BUD LIGHT can on the table, in front of him. It appeared to me that Webba's right bicep was about the same size as the can of Bud. I could be wrong, but that's the way it looked to me.   

Now maybe he could have kicked my ass, I don't know. 

Woofie said Webba was a " STOUT FELLOW ". Hey, I don't know, maybe he could have kicked my ass. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing I can tell you is that I saw a pic of him at a picnic table, at the lake.

There was a BUD LIGHT can on the table, in front of him. It appeared to me that Webba's right bicep was about the same size as the can of Bud. I could be wrong, but that's the way it looked to me.   

Now maybe he could have kicked my ass, I don't know. 

Woofie said Webba was a " STOUT FELLOW ". Hey, I don't know, maybe he could have kicked my ass. 

Webba would have been arrested for murdering your ass. 

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sucks to be you. 

OMFG, the irony is red-lined on this one...

Honestly, I think crazy Mach would be much more fun to hang out with than a smarmy, prudish, conformist, fraud like you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

OMFG, the irony is red-lined on this one...

Honestly, I think crazy Mach would be much more fun to hang out with than a smarmy, prudish, conformist, fraud like you.

Joelle is tremendous company!

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Webba would have been arrested for murdering your ass. 

Judging by the size of his arms, I'm not so sure, but maybe he could have.  I don't know. I do know he was a lot younger than me by about 10-15 years if I'm not mistaken. No, I think he was about 20 years younger than me. 

His father was just about my age, so I'm guessin' Webba was about 20 years younger.