Check your account email address ×

Girl Power Gone Wild??

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He should have pulled her pants down & ass fucked her to finish...

at least pulled his belt and for a deserved bare ass spanking for being a bad girl then sent her to the corner to masturbate and think about what she had done 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

He should have pulled her pants down & ass fucked her to finish...

Right on dude!!!! That's the first thing I thought of, her ass ain't bad, fuck her hard!!!  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Equal rights = Equal fights

Should have he hit her?   No

Was it in his legal right?  Yes

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly, I’m not sure he shouldn’t have.  Some women have become empowered at levels that are just bizarre anymore.  Not gonna lie, the last screaming libtwat that was in my face made me start to look at options.  I was honestly waiting for her to spit in my face then, I think my rough plan was to shoot her an elbow right between her fat cheeks.  Luckily, her “man” stepped in first. So I just pulled his hair.  :lol:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

fuck that he deff should have hit her .

don't swing or open your pie hole unless you are willing to take responsibility for those actions. 

pussy talk like that is the reason so many of theses candy ass young people have such big mouths . they have never had a deserved  fist in it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I’m not sure he shouldn’t have.  Some women have become empowered at levels that are just bizarre anymore.  Not gonna lie, the last screaming libtwat that was in my face made me start to look at options.  I was honestly waiting for her to spit in my face then, I think my rough plan was to shoot her an elbow right between her fat cheeks.  Luckily, her “man” stepped in first. So I just pulled his hair.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck that he deff should have hit her .

don't swing or open your pie hole unless you are willing to take responsibility for those actions. 

pussy talk like that is the reason so many of theses candy ass young people have such big mouths . they have never had a deserved  fist in it 

Get what you are saying but I personally wouldn't have done what he did.   Did she deserve it.....absolutely however I just didn't see her as an ongoing threat.  

I see too many cases where someone hits someone and that person falls hits their head and has serious brain trauma or death.   Just not worth it for that level of attack.

Not worth letting the police, DA or a jury decide my fate over it either.   Better to restrain her and call the police. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Get what you are saying but I personally wouldn't have done what he did.   Did she deserve it.....absolutely however I just didn't see her as an ongoing threat.  

I see too many cases where someone hits someone and that person falls hits their head and has serious brain trauma or death.   Just not worth it for that level of attack.

Not worth letting the police, DA or a jury decide my fate over it either.   Better to restrain her and call the police. 

I’ve never hit a woman but, have restrained them from hitting me.  Once the first blow is landed, adrenaline starts to take over.  I get the whole “gentleman” thing too but, as a society, we are changing.  Women are acting more like men and are thrusting themselves into confrontation.  I’d never advocate hitting a woman but, I’m not sure how younger men think of it now.  It’s clear most have been put in cuck/beta mode.  I find that weird too.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Happened to 1 of my friends Lloyd hit a guy who died later on, Story below:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/life/green-sheet/2018/10/09/street-fight-clears-way-milwaukee-first-heart-transplant-1968/1562632002/

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Some 21 year old kid here did that to a 50 something year old guy and now he's looking at 20+ years. 

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Right on dude!!!! That's the first thing I thought of, her ass ain't bad, fuck her hard!!!  :bc:

U love the cock!!

1 hour ago, The One said:

U love the cock!!

Look who's talking about cock...…..YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You're a cock-meister!!!!!!!!!    

If a person hits another person they should be prepared to be hit back.  /               i came to the realization a long time ago,  if a woman hits a man she has put herself in a mans position. 

that slap to the face was 100% deserved.      

• Like 1