Check your account email address ×

FBI Investigating Minneapolis Cops

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been shown that violence and destruction of property is the only way change comes in America. 

Damn, I thought you actually went and found yourself some peace!  Oh well.

Show me an example of how this type of rioting foolishness by minorities brings meaningful change to a society. Then show me why racism and/or high levels of prejudice is still around.

You won’t have correct answers or analysis.  Just try to be witty about it.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

I agree.

Except for the part about burning this mother fucker to the ground. 

What racist system? A lot of major cities are run by blacks themselves. 

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn, I thought you actually went and found yourself some peace!  Oh well.

Show me an example of how this type of rioting foolishness by minorities brings meaningful change to a society. Then show me why racism and/or high levels of prejudice is still around.

You won’t have correct answers or analysis.  Just try to be witty about it.

1960’s with the civil rights movements and south central LA riots followed by massive changes with the LAPD

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There is.  There are genuine people in the black community trying to make things better.  They are just embarrassingly outnumbered  by their own that don’t want change, want free reign without consequences or just plain don’t care.  Even worse that that, any that gain traction as leaders for change are quickly run out of their own neighborhoods. 

Ricky tried to get out of “the hood” he never had a chance. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Why don't you go there and hang out with the fellas and play 'em some tunes...

Why don’t you go hang out with them and tell them your thoughts on race but before you do that maybe tell the class where you see the armed standoffs everyday...for some reason you won’t answer that question. 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Every time riots have occurred, social change emerged. This will be no different. 

really not seeing it at all watts Ferguson zero change .

this Minneapolis shit show is going to do nothing but set there cause back . the world was all in yesterday now most say fuck em 

Edited by Ez ryder

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really not seeing it at all watts Ferguson zero change .

this Minneapolis shit show is going to do nothing but set there cause back . the world was all in yesterday now most say fuck em 

There’s been no change of their cause by what what was tried. Now it’s time for some profound civil disobedience. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s been no change of their cause by what what was tried. Now it’s time for some profound civil disobedience. 

so burning down watts after king and burning down Ferguson were not acts of profound civil disobedience? again same shit diff yr same reaction by regular folks fuck em act like a pile of shit be thought of as a pile of shit . I hope the nat guard opens fire and levels the fuckers if they try pulling the same shit tonight . 

I just found out my second cuz had her liquor store hit in uptown last night . she lives across the street called the cops 27 times they woukd not send any one . this is a 5 to 8 min drive from the center of the shit show .  her property tax on that corner is close to 1300 a mo . 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so burning down watts after king and burning down Ferguson were not acts of profound civil disobedience? again same shit diff yr same reaction by regular folks fuck em act like a pile of shit be thought of as a pile of shit . I hope the nat guard opens fire and levels the fuckers if they try pulling the same shit tonight . 

:lol: you’re fucked up dude. But I’d expect you to say nothing less viable. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I just found out my second cuz had her liquor store hit in uptown last night . she lives across the street called the cops 27 times they woukd not send any one . this is a 5 to 8 min drive from the center of the shit show .  her property tax on that corner is close to 1300 a mo . 

Maybe she’ll push some real changes in that fucked up Minneapolis PD. Just like what happened in south central. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Maybe she’ll push some real changes in that fucked up Minneapolis PD. Just like what happened in south central. 

no she is old she will say fuck you and sell to a developer for a big chunk  and get the fuck out of this over taxed over priced shit show . was with her son few weeks back at the cabin and they were just down shopping the gulf.  

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

lol you think south central cops are better today than 20 yrs ago. lmfao yeah ok