Check your account email address ×

Emergency Press Conference With The Presidente

Nice to see even the most stubborn blockheads here coming around to this bullshit government massive overreach.  Or, are you not coming around Pouty?  Are you still confused and lashing out at others that have come around to this idiocy?

• Like 1

A guy went out on the lake this week in a kayak wearing a diving weight belt paddled out to the middle and rolled over and cashed in his chips. Late 50s kids in college lost his job and he had enough. There are other concerns than just covid.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nice to see even the most stubborn blockheads here coming around to this bullshit government massive overreach.  Or, are you not coming around Pouty?  Are you still confused and lashing out at others that have come around to this idiocy?

If you would stop running your piss flaps for a few minutes a day and try to pay attention you would know that while I was on board in the beginning with the measures taken to slow this shit down I have since been critical of Whitmers overreach. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you would stop running your piss flaps for a few minutes a day and try to pay attention you would know that while I was on board in the beginning with the measures taken to slow this shit down I have since been critical of Whitmers overreach

I just found out last night we stay on furlough until June 29th now. The more she opens her mouth the more I stay off work.

But she's taking a 10% pay cut now so I guess that's supposed to make all of us feel better with our 20% paycut even when we were still working from home. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I just found out last night we stay on furlough until June 29th now. The more she opens her mouth the more I stay off work.

But she's taking a 10% pay cut now so I guess that's supposed to make all of us feel better with our 20% paycut even when we were still working from home. 

I think there are more protests planned for today....seems like this has gone to her head FFS.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think there are more protests planned for today....seems like this has gone to her head FFS.

More angry idiots storming into the capitol building with rifles helping her with new gun legislation  

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

More angry idiots storming into the capitol building with rifles helping her with new gun legislation  

And every one of those idiots stood in line and had their temps taken before they STORMED THE CAPITOL!!!!!!!1111

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And every one of those idiots stood in line and had their temps taken before they STORMED THE CAPITOL!!!!!!!1111

Well thank goodness for that  :lol: At least we agree they were idiots

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh no, that's terrible that she would have to make such a sacrifice............... wonder if the bitch will be able to survive? :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you would stop running your piss flaps for a few minutes a day and try to pay attention you would know that while I was on board in the beginning with the measures taken to slow this shit down I have since been critical of Whitmers overreach. 

So does that equate to a flip or a flop ? fish boy

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh no, that's terrible that she would have to make such a sacrifice............... wonder if the bitch will be able to survive? :lmao: 

31,000 state employees will go on unpaid leave to help the state save $ so she took a whopping 10% pay cut 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She strikes me as very dismissive  and condescending with an authoritarian bent. Needs to lighten up a bit IMO.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She strikes me as very dismissive  and condescending with an authoritarian bent. Needs to lighten up a bit IMO.

Yep and Michigan is still one of the worst off states

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I didn't see Ben, Moto or Smales in the crowd    :dunno: 

Well we can put the thermometers away since the Capitol building will be closed during today's protest

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan/2020/05/14/michigan-state-police-prepare-for-another-protest-of-gov-whitmers-stay-at-home-order/

MSP seems a little worried  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Too little, too late.  You And people like you fully agreeing with this shit then, just passively agreeing while you bash everyone that came around to this bullshit quicker is what gives the government the overreach powers they want.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

A guy went out on the lake this week in a kayak wearing a diving weight belt paddled out to the middle and rolled over and cashed in his chips. Late 50s kids in college lost his job and he had enough. There are other concerns than just covid.

Saw that on the news but didn't know the details, pretty sad stuff.

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Eeesh