Check your account email address ×

Who's getting snow?

ckf

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Cold and very windy the past couple days at the cabin.... not much snow out of the storm...1.5" - 2" maybe?  Currently 21 degrees     :flush: 

Did you get the dock out?

Just now, jammin said:

This was Sat AM.  Only took out the pallets.  Got the other out yesterday in 26 degree, 40 mph wind and snow..... fun stuff lol

20161119_080049.jpg

Did someone have to get wet to get it out?

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did someone have to get wet to get it out?

Just hands loosening bolts and me feet cuz I slipped a bit.  Water was a lot warmer than the air thats for sure so it wasnt all bad.  It's done and we roll home for the season around 10 or so today. 

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Just hands loosening bolts and me feet cuz I slipped a bit.  Water was a lot warmer than the air thats for sure so it wasnt all bad.  It's done and we roll home for the season around 10 or so today. 

:bc:

Still rain here with the temp at 38F. I got an email from Rob a few minutes ago saying that it just changed to snow at his house. He'll probably pick up close to a foot because of his elevation.

Robs webcam

netcamXL.jpg

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

How'd you get talked into a Michigan game? The boy wanted to go?

I was supposed to go to the Romeo vs Catholic Central playoff game.  But my sons friend had 2 tickets to the Michigan game.  His mom or dad couldn't take him (his dad just started another round of Chemo Friday) so he asked my son to go. My wife was going to drop them off, go shopping, then pick them up, but she's sick.  So she went in stub hub and got me 2 tickets , 1 row in front of them, 8 seats over.  It's been about 10 years since the last time I was at a Michigan game.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Still 39F here with .12" of rain so far.

It's a shitty day. Yesterday was fantastic. Got all my Xmas lights up. W/only one trip to Lowes!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

1934962_1207331329281270_281847985217459

All the riders on HCS that live in the south part of the province want the groomers out ASAP after a snow fall. 

Its amazing how many times the groomers drop and swamp or get stuck. 

Loving this cold weather forming ice and bare ground.

Yeah...always that group of "hardcore sledders" that get out there and break their shit after the first 4-6" of white.

And sure enough, got a message an hour ago from a buddy with a pic of his sled out in his driveway..."Guess what I am about to go do."  I replied "Break your sled apart on all all the shit under the snow?"

Nothing back yet. :lol:  

Dealer shops will be backed up with broken sleds next week.  Never fails.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Everything's white and it's been snowing since 2. I just drove my kids buddy home down in town and it's all green and rain. That's what a few hundo in elevation gets ya. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, jammin said:

This was Sat AM.  Only took out the pallets.  Got the other out yesterday in 26 degree, 40 mph wind and snow..... fun stuff lol

You left yours way too late!

This was my clean up week-end last year. It sucked big time having to put everything away with the weather being so great. 

This year it was cold and rainy (no pics) and it sucked big time!

IMG_1176 (Large).JPG

IMG_1181 (Large).JPG

IMG_1168 (Large).JPG

• Like 1

We got 10-15 inches of the good stuff in my area of mn and more coming this week. This will be our base!! Rode it yesterday for 40 miles and going all day tomorrow.

little nervous though as haven't changed the oil in my turbo in 1500 miles/2 years... lol

on my list of things to do next weekend!! Thank god for full synthetic oil!!!

• Like 1