Check your account email address ×

Hey ckf....

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

When have you gone and hung out in the hood tough guy? You don't do it because you know what would happen. At least be honest with yourself.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

When have you gone and hung out in the hood tough guy? You don't do it because you know what would happen. At least be honest with yourself.

Like usual you skip over the question. But I'll answer yours. I don't go to the hood because I have no reason too. I don't work there, I don't shop there, I don't have any friends or family there. I don't know if you work with any black or have any friends who are. I doubt it, but if you do I'm pretty fucking sure you don't talk the same bullshit here in front of them. You ever been to church where you are 1 of a half dozen white people? I have. Some of the nicest people I've ever met. People that welcomed me with open arms and didn't think twice about giving me a hug. Have you ever been to a blues concert with a black guy. I have and he happens to be a really good friend of mine, but you wanna know the worst part about that is it wasn't the black people with issues it was the white people there giving me the stink eye, like i'm not suppose to be hanging out with him. It's pretty pathetic that shit still happens, but it's not surprising because of narrow minded people like you. Tough guy? Nope. I call it like I see it. How's that go? Something about calling a spade a spade........

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Honestly, you remind me of myself when I was a child. When i didn't want to believe something I would just ignore it, I grew out of it though. Some never do...

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Not after you insult me.

What a fucking jag off. 

5FF5924E-038A-4925-A85F-04631A41F339.gif.f20b89a165e11afb18bda1cb2dfda01e.gif

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Snowflake :lol:

You really play hardball...:whiteflag:

I joined the old site in 2006 then followed the forum here when it moved...then quit posting because I got sick of morons like oldtimer. Then they made it where you had to register to read anything and it just took several years for me to get around to doing that. :wolfie:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its pretty obvious you are new here. 

No you can be here 5 minutes and know you are a fat Nazi FUCK POS :finger2: who posts :lies: and is a complete shitforbrains imbicile 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg.26533770b2e0cfec662868317fbb2f5c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No you can be here 5 minutes and know you are a fat Nazi FUCK POS :finger2: who posts :lies: and is a complete shitforbrains imbicile 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg.26533770b2e0cfec662868317fbb2f5c.jpg

Are you a paranoid adolescent joo or what? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s Opposite Day everytime you post...impressive really.

Ahhhh, yes. The mental self preservation fallback of the “I’m rubber you’re glue” technique.

Got it.  :lol2:

Please!!!!!  Some one tell me we have not reached a unprecedented level of retardation.  
Those who believe it is too dangerous for us to leave our homes are so angry at those who want to leave their homes , they  are organizing a counter protest at the State capital.   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

funny white people enter a house under construction and people think hey they are just looking. But if your a black guy doing it you must be up to no good.  SMH.  I've walked into many NC houses over the years when checking out new neighborhoods being built.  Never been an issue.  no one posts the job sites no trespassing.  

Bull shit. I work on job sights. People of all colors show up on them looking for copper,unlocked tools,ECT. It’s a huge problem. They even dress up in construction gear,hard hats and high vis. They even do it while the job is active. Never seen anyone shot,but plenty of asses kicked.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhhh, yes. The mental self preservation fallback of the “I’m rubber you’re glue” technique.

Got it.  :lol2:

Ummmmm.....that's not even close because I don't GAF about you. I'm saying the shit you posted is the opposite of the truth....you're really slow on the uptake FFS. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

No you can be here 5 minutes and know you are a fat Nazi FUCK POS :finger2: who posts :lies: and is a complete shitforbrains imbicile 

says the certified fat tub of shit. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummmmm.....that's not even close because I don't GAF about you. I'm saying the shit you posted is the opposite of the truth....you're really slow on the uptake FFS. 

I know you are but what am I?

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bull shit. I work on job sights. People of all colors show up on them looking for copper,unlocked tools,ECT. It’s a huge problem. They even dress up in construction gear,hard hats and high vis. They even do it while the job is active. Never seen anyone shot,but plenty of asses kicked.

Man, I’ve heard of entire streets of new homes under construction getting stripped of their wiring and even had some air conditioners stolen.  I mean, WTF?  Nobody should be roaming around construction sites.  Any new home I’m doing and I string up a “do not enter” tape when we’re done for the day. It’s not bulletproof but tells everyone else they aren’t allowed in there.

“Naw....we wuz just out for a jog and was curious.”

Yup!

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

In Detroit,  they pay people to stand guard of the ladders, so you don’t get stuck on roof. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In Detroit,  they pay people to stand guard of the ladders, so you don’t get stuck on roof. :lmao:

We have had techs stuck on the roof because they grab the ladder. They will take the ladder down to give them more time to clean out the truck as well.