Check your account email address ×

Are you a Liberal or a Conservative

02sled

You can't get any more politically descriptive than this!
This is straightforward thinking.

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Liberal is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. A Liberal demands that those they don't like be shut down and off the air.
If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. If a Liberal decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a Conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not entirely true. Go visit a rural impoverished area. They Love their guns, their Jesus and their Welfare...gimme gimme gimme...

So not all white people are born with a silver spoon.

Jim Webb was on fox last night speaking about this.   He was making some excellent points.   He is one dem I wouldn't mind seeing in the Trump admin.  

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2014/dec/01/jim-webb/jim-webb-says-poorest-us-counties-are-appalachia-a/

If you listen to libs on TV and I see it all the time if your white you got it made.   This hurt Hillary and the Dems big time in this election.  

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not entirely true. Go visit a rural impoverished area. They Love their guns, their Jesus and their Welfare...gimme gimme gimme...

Good point.  But poor white racist trash are PROUD Americans.  :lol:  The other dip shit side of the unemployable, nose-ringed liberal shit heads.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good point.  But poor white racist trash are PROUD Americans.  :lol:  The other dip shit side of the unemployable, nose-ringed liberal shit heads.

Yup, they will die for their country.  Fuck the blacks can't even stand for their own anthem.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So not all white people are born with a silver spoon.

Jim Webb was on fox last night speaking about this.   He was making some excellent points.   He is one dem I wouldn't mind seeing in the Trump admin.  

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2014/dec/01/jim-webb/jim-webb-says-poorest-us-counties-are-appalachia-a/

If you listen to libs on TV and I see it all the time if your white you got it made.   This hurt Hillary and the Dems big time in this election.  

Yeah I know. Kinda my point, you cant put a label on an entire ethnicity or lump everybody into one of two political ideologies. I dont really care for the "Im a liberal or Im a conservative" argument. I know many "liberals" who are very intelligent and also very grounded in their thinking. And I know many "conservatives" who are very irrational and delusional. And the other way around also. Nowadays I dont really think people know what being a conservative it anymore. Most think if you love Jesus and hate muslims youre a conservative. When actually you are a neocon.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Liberal is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.
If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. A Liberal demands that those they don't like be shut down and off the air.
If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
If a Conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. If a Liberal decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.
If a Conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

This is dumb...Take the average conservative and pit them against the radical liberal, and pretend like that is the norm? I don't know why you people think so little of your fellow man. Seeing that they make up half this country, maybe you should move the fuck out if you think half the country is shit? 

Yeah, like all liberals hate guns but just so happen to be hunters and sportsmen.

Vegetarians give a shit if you eat meat... Lol most don't. 

Most liberals just want the same rights for homosexual liberal as a conservative heterosexual and are not the whiny cunt version.

Most liberals have no resilience? Ok, what about the whiny cunt conservatives who think a trans person taking a piss in their bathroom will shatter their existence?

What average liberal rails on other's choices for God? Many go to church and I think you would have to be pretty dumb not to think Jebus H Christ was anything but a Liberal lol.

I know plenty of white trash braindead conservatives who don't feel the same about healthcare and demand it...

Finally. A Conservative doesn't try to place people in categories while complaining about Liberals placing people in categories. The irony of the last line. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is dumb...Take the average conservative and pit them against the radical liberal, and pretend like that is the norm? I don't know why you people think so little of your fellow man. Seeing that they make up half this country, maybe you should move the fuck out if you think half the country is shit? 

Yeah, like all liberals hate guns but just so happen to be hunters and sportsmen.

Vegetarians give a shit if you eat meat... Lol most don't. 

Most liberals just want the same rights for homosexual liberal as a conservative heterosexual and are not the whiny cunt version.

Most liberals have no resilience? Ok, what about the whiny cunt conservatives who think a trans person taking a piss in their bathroom will shatter their existence?

What average liberal rails on other's choices for God? Many go to church and I think you would have to be pretty dumb not to think Jebus H Christ was anything but a Liberal lol.

I know plenty of white trash braindead conservatives who don't feel the same about healthcare and demand it...

Finally. A Conservative doesn't try to place people in categories while complaining about Liberals placing people in categories. The irony of the last line. 

Wow! You must be a major Liberal degree for sure. :lol2: You obviously didn't pay any attention to the last line of the post did you... You obviously fall into the offended category, Myself I had a good laugh :lol2:

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wow! You must be a major Liberal degree for sure. :lol2: You obviously didn't pay any attention to the last line of the post did you... You obviously fall into the offended category, Myself I had a good laugh :lol2:

Guy... Don't know who you are but don't throw your back out trying to give yourself a reach around

I voted for Trump

Served in the military

Degree is in Business

I align with actual conservative values not made up bullshit that some window licker came up with on Facebook...

But I am also not a big enough mouth breather to believe that shit or enough of a crayon eater to post a chain Rethug email. Sorry about your luck. I would laugh, but it wasn't funny. Felt like someone was trying too hard... But hey, simple minded people like this stuff. Point and case, you had a good laugh, right?

42 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:true:

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guy... Don't know who you are but don't throw your back out trying to give yourself a reach around

I voted for Trump

Served in the military

Degree is in Business

I align with actual conservative values not made up bullshit that some window licker came up with on Facebook...

But I am also not a big enough mouth breather to believe that shit or enough of a crayon eater to post a chain Rethug email. Sorry about your luck. I would laugh, but it wasn't funny. Felt like someone was trying too hard... But hey, simple minded people like this stuff. Point and case, you had a good laugh, right?

Any real business experience or just classroom?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I voted for Trump

Served in the military

Degree is in Business

You really are upset aren't you....Bloody hilarious. Talk about pat yourself on the back

Served in the military Degree is in Business :bowdown::bowdown: Wow...  what an accomplishment to have a degree in Business. I know lots of people with multiple degrees, PHD's etc. Matter of fact I have a degree in Computer Sciences, Certification as Project Management Professional as well as multiple certifications. Almost forget my original formal education was to be an accountant (Registered Industrial Accountant at the time)

Do you care no. Do I care about yours no.

You're really  taking this way too serious. I will consider the source of the comment, which is you and ignore it.

Sorry you are so butt hurt... maybe you need to go to a safe place for comforting.

Edited by 02sled

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Any real business experience or just classroom?

Department manager for a manufacturing company. Managed a $50M a year budget as a brigade procurement officer. 

Not sure why some of you people think because I am going back to school that I fit the traditional student role, or that is all I do... But feel free to throw me in that category.  

43 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You really are upset aren't you....Bloody hilarious. Talk about pat yourself on the back

Served in the military Degree is in Business :bowdown::bowdown: Wow...  what an accomplishment to have a degree in Business. I know lots of people with multiple degrees, PHD's etc. Matter of fact I have a degree in Computer Sciences, Certification as Project Management Professional as well as multiple certifications. Almost forget my original formal education was to be an accountant (Registered Industrial Accountant at the time)

Do you care no. Do I care about yours no.

You're really  taking this way too serious. I will consider the source of the comment, which is you and ignore it.

Sorry you are so butt hurt... maybe you need to go to a safe place for comforting.

Look bitch, you were the one who made the implication that I had some liberal arts degree. Which is actually closer to Computer Sciences if we are being accurate. 

You claimed I was some safe space liberal, I showed that wasn't the case. Sorry it didn't fit your narrative you whiny little cunt. So how about you go choke on some chain email writers dick and keep looking a fool. Do you get off positing like you have a sub 80 IQ? 

You didn't like the fact that I thought your CHAIN EMAIL was dumb, so your first move is to call me a liberal? Good for you. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, 02sled said:

So dumb! :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit!  XLT "givin the business" to a bunch of muthas!  LOL...Damn XLT, it's just an old chain mail posting.  :lol:  Ehh.....I wake up and have days like this too....and everybody pays the price.  :lol:

...carry on.

I quit tobacco on Sunday. I have been a moody little bitch ever since. 

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Department manager for a manufacturing company. Managed a $50M a year budget as a brigade procurement officer. 

Not sure why some of you people think because I am going back to school that I fit the traditional student role, or that is all I do... But feel free to throw me in that category.  

Look bitch, you were the one who made the implication that I had some liberal arts degree. Which is actually closer to Computer Sciences if we are being accurate. 

You claimed I was some safe space liberal, I showed that wasn't the case. Sorry it didn't fit your narrative you whiny little cunt. So how about you go choke on some chain email writers dick and keep looking a fool. Do you get off positing like you have a sub 80 IQ? 

You didn't like the fact that I thought your CHAIN EMAIL was dumb, so your first move is to call me a liberal? Good for you. 

Then stop listing qualifications like your going for your first job.:lol:

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wow you really are upset beyond rational. Take a valium and calm down.

More reaching around to pat yourself on the back. Everybody ready to play the one upmanship game....keep going. :lol:An old Shakespeare line comes to mind  "methinks thou doth protest too much"

Are you a dupe for Fail...:lol:It's his signature trademark to hallucinate what he thinks other people said. I never said a single thing or came close to suggesting you had some liberal arts degree. The first mention of education came from... guess who... you... when you had to boast that you served in the military and had a business degree.

Now :lol::lol:you come back saying that my education is closer to a liberal arts degree than yours.... wow... your pain is noted. My original education was to be an accountant.... not sure how much more business you can get than that. Then I found myself working in and enjoying IT so pursued further education there. Show me a business that can survive without their computer systems and I don't mean the PC on the desk... all the stuff in the background in the data centre is my specialty. You know processors, storage, networks... that kind of thing.

Whiny little cunt.... wow now your trying to describe yourself but falling way to short. Your being too kind to yourself. Sorry to disappoint you sniveling little bitch baby :crybaby: but you really need to quit your whining.

You really seem to be the only one who is so totally riled up about this :crybaby: Hey little girl... don't cry... it will be okay. As for calling you a liberal, like it said, liberals will be offended by it. In most cases I would hope most liberals would get a good laugh from it too. It must have hit home big time for the whiny little snot nosed kid you are proving yourself to be to get this upset over something that specifically referenced humour in the last line.

Were you the kid that took his bat and ball and went home when the others didn't want to play by your rules. :lol: