Check your account email address ×

Are you a Liberal or a Conservative

02sled

11 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Wow you really are upset beyond rational. Take a valium and calm down.

More reaching around to pat yourself on the back. Everybody ready to play the one upmanship game....keep going. :lol:An old Shakespeare line comes to mind  "methinks thou doth protest too much"

Are you a dupe for Fail...:lol:It's his signature trademark to hallucinate what he thinks other people said. I never said a single thing or came close to suggesting you had some liberal arts degree. The first mention of education came from... guess who... you... when you had to boast that you served in the military and had a business degree.

Now :lol::lol:you come back saying that my education is closer to a liberal arts degree than yours.... wow... your pain is noted. My original education was to be an accountant.... not sure how much more business you can get than that. Then I found myself working in and enjoying IT so pursued further education there. Show me a business that can survive without their computer systems and I don't mean the PC on the desk... all the stuff in the background in the data centre is my specialty. You know processors, storage, networks... that kind of thing.

Whiny little cunt.... wow now your trying to describe yourself but falling way to short. Your being too kind to yourself. Sorry to disappoint you sniveling little bitch baby :crybaby: but you really need to quit your whining.

You really seem to be the only one who is so totally riled up about this :crybaby: Hey little girl... don't cry... it will be okay. As for calling you a liberal, like it said, liberals will be offended by it. In most cases I would hope most liberals would get a good laugh from it too. It must have hit home big time for the whiny little snot nosed kid you are proving yourself to be to get this upset over something that specifically referenced humour in the last line.

Were you the kid that took his bat and ball and went home when the others didn't want to play by your rules. :lol:

Post some more Chain Emails. Somehow, those made more sense than that drivel. 

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Post some more Chain Emails. Somehow, those made more sense than that drivel. 

The hilarity continues. :lol::lol:It's been wonderful having you play the game but you lose... we have some lovely parting gifts for you. :lol::lol:Valium will do wonders for your anger management.

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What was your handle on the old FS Btw? 

xtralettucetomatoe50 aka #1Trailmaker... has to be a dupe... as for me... never changed

Edited by 02sled

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Never heard of you... Must have been as irrelevant then as you still are. 

:lol:never heard of you either... your current ramblings are what I would expect from a child.... were you the same before.... just as cranky whiny and miserable as you are now. :crybaby:

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

give the boy a soother  and let him go to his safe place  :baby::finger::asshole:

Nobody says what? I keep trying to remember you from anywhere on this site or the last... I can't. Speaks volume to what worth you have. None. Bye Bye. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nobody says what? I keep trying to remember you from anywhere on this site or the last... I can't. Speaks volume to what worth you have. None. Bye Bye. 

And I don't remember you either..... :asshole:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well seeing I was there from 2008... Maybe you can't read like I suspected. Cunt. 

Go suck a dick... it may make you feel better. The only viable history now is what this site holds dick which shows you as May of this year like just about everyone else.... to think you got so butt hurt upset over something that was supposed to be humourous.... what a buffoon

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Gotta lot experience with the stress relieving act of draining a dudes balls, eh? Sorry, not my cup of tea, cunt. 

More dumb ass comments from the mental midget.... procurement job in the military.... translated... order clerk.

I'd go to my procurement group and say I need X.... order it for me.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Department manager for a manufacturing company. Managed a $50M a year budget as a brigade procurement officer. 

Not sure why some of you people think because I am going back to school that I fit the traditional student role, or that is all I do... But feel free to throw me in that category.  

Look bitch, you were the one who made the implication that I had some liberal arts degree. Which is actually closer to Computer Sciences if we are being accurate. 

You claimed I was some safe space liberal, I showed that wasn't the case. Sorry it didn't fit your narrative you whiny little cunt. So how about you go choke on some chain email writers dick and keep looking a fool. Do you get off positing like you have a sub 80 IQ? 

You didn't like the fact that I thought your CHAIN EMAIL was dumb, so your first move is to call me a liberal? Good for you. 

0tool is also know as cliffy as in cliff claven. He usually posts long winded diatribes that say nothing.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More dumb ass comments from the mental midget.... procurement job in the military.... translated... order clerk.

I'd go to my procurement group and say I need X.... order it for me.

Guy I was Airborne Infantry... When I was getting out I had an opportunity to do that rather than sit on the line for my last year doing nothing. If you are looking to degrade my time in that involved multiple tours to Iraq and Afghanistan, feel free. I won't stop you. But I have to ask, cunt, did you serve? Some pussy ass radical right wing bitch who was too much of a coward to back up the bullshit he believes by actually fighting for his country. Typical. Grab my pocket, bitch. 

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Were you the kid that took his bat and ball and went home when the others didn't want to play by your rules. :lol:

no I think he is from Madison . I don't think a game where u violently hit a ball with a stick in the direction of other people is allowed in city limits

we wont even get in to the keeping score part   

Edited by Ez ryder

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I think he is from Madison . I don't think a game where u violently hit a ball with a stick in the direction of other people is allowed in city limits  

You also sound like a mouth breathing retard. Congrats on joining an exclusive club with 02Sled, MC, and JSTRX. The fucking dream team of FSCE. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You also sound like a mouth breathing retard. Congrats on joining an exclusive club with 02Sled, MC, and JSTRX. The fucking dream team of FSCE. 

no nose works fine and I hold it up when driving through your shit show town

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is cliffy wearing a helmet to clear snow. Real deal, he posted the picture.

13781866_151267151969835_3104519453845283535_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no nose works fine and I hold it up when driving through your shit show town

You hold your nose up like a snooty liberal elitist? Noted. I don't even live in Madison lol... But keep on holding your nose up. 

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

This is cliffy wearing a helmet to clear snow. Real deal, he posted the picture.

13781866_151267151969835_3104519453845283535_n.jpg

What a dweeb.