Check your account email address ×

Are you a Liberal or a Conservative

02sled

40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guy I was Airborne Infantry... When I was getting out I had an opportunity to do that rather than sit on the line for my last year doing nothing. If you are looking to degrade my time in that involved multiple tours to Iraq and Afghanistan, feel free. I won't stop you. But I have to ask, cunt, did you serve? Some pussy ass radical right wing bitch who was too much of a coward to back up the bullshit he believes by actually fighting for his country. Typical. Grab my pocket, bitch. 

screw off bitch... I'm not in the US for a start. Second you're the one who held up that you were doing procurement as a big thing not me. So now we have GI Joe who only said he did procurement for the military and a manager in I think a manufacturing business reaching even further to pat himself on the back... don't they call the infantry the grunts...

A lot of what the US military does or has done they probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. Other situations well done. I'm a little old to be playing soldier at this point. You sure are easy to wind up.

Capture.JPG

Edited by 02sled

12 minutes ago, Boered said:

This is cliffy wearing a helmet to clear snow. Real deal, he posted the picture.

13781866_151267151969835_3104519453845283535_n.jpg

no I didn't that was one made up by another dick wad named Zoso who was banned from here early on.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

screw off bitch... I'm not in the US for a start. Second you're the one who held up that you were doing procurement as a big thing not me. So now we have GI Joe who only said he did procurement for the military and a manager in I think a manufacturing business reaching even further to pat himself on the back...

A lot of what the US military does or has done they probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. Other situations well done. I'm a little old to be playing soldier at this point.

Someone asked what my business background was. I answered.... I wasn't responding to you with that. You too dumb to read? 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

never was, shit goes over his head all the time.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Doing my best to hold it together.

Slicked off to oc when the bogie man comes out and he's picking fights with vets.

51 minutes ago, 02sled said:

screw off bitch... I'm not in the US for a start. Second you're the one who held up that you were doing procurement as a big thing not me. So now we have GI Joe who only said he did procurement for the military and a manager in I think a manufacturing business reaching even further to pat himself on the back... don't they call the infantry the grunts...

A lot of what the US military does or has done they probably shouldn't have been there in the first place. Other situations well done. I'm a little old to be playing soldier at this point. You sure are easy to wind up.

Capture.JPG

what a fucking dick you are. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

:bc:

Slicked off to oc when the bogie man comes out and he's picking fights with vets.

They actually tolerate him over there. I guess they like reading 20 paragraphs about why loud pipes close trails, or 30 paragraphs outlining why slow trail riding with your wife is the ultimate adventure as long as it is not colder than  -8C.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

They actually tolerate him over there. I guess they like reading 20 paragraphs about why loud pipes close trails, or 30 paragraphs outlining why slow trail riding with your wife is the ultimate adventure as long as it is not colder than  -8C.

He's got the fucking answer for everything. 

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

Ask him a simple question.  "Tell me what my name is"? :lol:

2 hours ago, Boered said:

Did you wear a helmet to clear snow? Is that you in the picture?

That was photo shopped. The original was me standing on my old sled and was the forum picture I used. Once in -30 temps and clearing 2 foot deep snow on a very windy day with the snow blowing back at my face I put the helmet on to avoid frost bite on my face since the helmet was all that was available. Frost bite or helmet. I'll choose to avoid frost bite. Simple as that 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That was photo shopped. The original was me standing on my old sled and was the forum picture I used. Once in -30 temps and clearing 2 foot deep snow on a very windy day with the snow blowing back at my face I put the helmet on to avoid frost bite on my face since the helmet was all that was available. Frost bite or helmet. I'll choose to avoid frost bite. Simple as that 

Sounds made up. 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But what I did get out of this is: You are such a fucking dweeb that even zoso was able to pick on you. Weak. 

What I get out of this is your an idiot who got bent out of shape over something that a normal person would find humorous 

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

Boered is Zoso,

Zoso is Boered

Like in the movie when Ace figured it out.  Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Boered is Zoso,

Zoso is Boered

Like in the movie when Ace figured it out.  Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn.

I kind of figured that but wasn't sure. Don't have any visuals to compare to...just writing style and dumb ass attitude. The give away was where someone came up with the photo shopped picture from that Bozo created. 

It was fun in a way playing with xtralettuce

Edited by 02sled

7 hours ago, 02sled said:

I kind of figured that but wasn't sure. Don't have any visuals to compare to...just writing style and dumb ass attitude. The give away was where someone came up with the photo shopped picture from that Bozo created. 

It was fun in a way playing with xtralettuce

Poor cliffy.