Check your account email address ×

Mike has changed the way I cook

The dude just delivers legit sauces. I cooked bacon wrapped bbq shrimp today and hit them with some of his prime rub followed by his old bay inspired Shore sauce. Sprinkle with a touch of bold rub while the sauce was going on

Good god....Mike the flavors you’ve developed make me and my family smile when we cook. I’ve been sharing sauces and his rub samples with several avid cookers and the feedback is always the same. “Where can we get that?”

24AFB712-C7C6-41B4-88A5-4B88135663B9.jpeg

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dude just delivers legit sauces. I cooked bacon wrapped bbq shrimp today and hit them with some of his prime rub followed by his old bay inspired Shore sauce. Sprinkle with a touch of bold rub while the sauce was going on

Good god....Mike the flavors you’ve developed make me and my family smile when we cook. I’ve been sharing sauces and his rub samples with several avid cookers and the feedback is always the same. “Where can we get that?”

Clippers are gay though.  Just saying.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Looks great...I need to get some of that Shore Sauce. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

thought so, just confirming. Really have to try some of those from all accounts top notch. 

I bought some last year when he first started talking about them...they were all excellent but I haven't tried his rubs or The Shore Sauce. 

I also did veggie kabobs and 6 chuck eyes and I used some of mikes works rub in the veggies with a little Italian dressing

the guys knows food and I’ve known that

im happy to surf in his wake

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those look really good! :bc:

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Nice bro! Is that black or the stealth gray? Looks just like the one I ordered. :bc:

**drool**  I probably should order up some of those sauces.  I've sorta been on a beef/bbq jag for the past week....  :lol: 

• Advertising Member
17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Is he shipping to Canada yet?

Ill start investigating that more.  I know at the start it wasn't legal.  That is before we went though all the FDA stuff and that may make it easier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1