Check your account email address ×

Mike has changed the way I cook

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

When are the runs going to be available?

I should have product late this week or really early next.  They started bottling Thursday and Friday, but we have 7,200 ordered for the first run and that takes them a little time.

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok I just ordered the 5 pack .

looking at his vendors looks like he needs to invest in a experienced marketing/sales guy unless he has no interest in nation wide 

I appreciate the order.  It'll go out tomorrow UPS.  As far as the vendors go, we wanted to make sure that this thing would grow and sell.  I didn't take any investors because if this was going to win or fail it was going to be because of me.  I do have one distribution outlet that will take us to a more regional level, but that all comes at a cost.  I don't know if this thing grows with us just plopping the product out there.....we usually have people vouching for the product or reviewing it and that is how we started.  In July of 2019 we had about 20 stores selling our product, I expect that number to top 100 this year.  Slow growth is good with me, I just need to make sure we grow this business the right way. :bc: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I should have product late this week or really early next.  They started bottling Thursday and Friday, but we have 7,200 ordered for the first run and that takes them a little time.

👍. I’ll be ordering next week then,😁

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I appreciate the order.  It'll go out tomorrow UPS.  As far as the vendors go, we wanted to make sure that this thing would grow and sell.  I didn't take any investors because if this was going to win or fail it was going to be because of me.  I do have one distribution outlet that will take us to a more regional level, but that all comes at a cost.  I don't know if this thing grows with us just plopping the product out there.....we usually have people vouching for the product or reviewing it and that is how we started.  In July of 2019 we had about 20 stores selling our product, I expect that number to top 100 this year.  Slow growth is good with me, I just need to make sure we grow this business the right way. :bc: 

so do you guys just rent out a commercial kitchen every so often for batches or have your product made and bottled? 

I have a bud who has started and brought a few food/ beverage company's to market all with the end game plan to sell to the big boys . 

• Advertising Member
49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so do you guys just rent out a commercial kitchen every so often for batches or have your product made and bottled? 

I have a bud who has started and brought a few food/ beverage company's to market all with the end game plan to sell to the big boys . 

No, we are at the point were we have a co-packer manufacture it. I could never keep up at this point. In the beginning we made it at the restaurant but that would have never worked as busy as this had gotten. We hit 10,000 bottles sold in 6 months last year. I'm over 5k already so far with 2/3 of my stores throttled back.

10 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

No, we are at the point were we have a co-packer manufacture it. I could never keep up at this point. In the beginning we made it at the restaurant but that would have never worked as busy as this had gotten. We hit 10,000 bottles sold in 6 months last year. I'm over 5k already so far with 2/3 of my stores throttled back.

nice . have you noticed a covid spike in online sales? 

my wife has 2 online shops and let's just say covid has been good to her . like on par with xmass and she sells shit no one needs 

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

nice . have you noticed a covid spike in online sales? 

my wife has 2 online shops and let's just say covid has been good to her . like on par with xmass and she sells shit no one needs 

Yeah it's spiked some, but it's a really weird thing right now. Our in store sales are killing it....but it's only for the ones running at full song.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Yeah it's spiked some, but it's a really weird thing right now. Our in store sales are killing it....but it's only for the ones running at full song.

Tell them to put up a sign " limit 3 per customer" 

When human nature kicks in those who were going to buy one , will buy 3.

• Like 1