Check your account email address ×

Darwin collecting bodies

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m just a little surprised at the guy who rails against authority more than any other, seems all too willing to submit to this same authority.  Just a little ironic is all.  

Its only authority when you are in disagreement. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Poor dummy John. :lol: 

Even Huizy had the good sense to wear a mask at his protest in MSP :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think everyone should get it and let God decide. :bc: 

The blonde in the center of the pic who was at Huizy's protest agrees with you :bc:

Despite the pushback against the business closures, rally organizers said they would encourage participants to take whatever safety measures they wanted — whether that be social distancing, remaining in their cars or wearing protective equipment.

“I will be wearing a mask,” said Huizenga, a construction manager and past candidate for Minnesota Senate. “You can make people aware of the risks, you can get the information out there, everything they’re doing now,” he added. “But then you let the market respond collectively, and people can figure out for themselves what are the proper precautions. We just think it’s not government’s role to dictate such a severe response.”

Hundreds of protesters gathered outside the Minnesota Governor's Residence. Liberate Minnesota and other groups opposed to Gov. Tim Walz's stay home o

https://www.startribune.com/rally-urges-gov-tim-walz-to-liberate-minnesota/569736462/

Edited by Mileage Psycho

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Even Huizy had the good sense to wear a mask at his protest in MSP :thumbsup:

The blonde in the center of the pic who was at Huizy's protest agrees with you :bc:

I like that sign on the bottom right. "Moms suck at teaching" :lol:

With everything Don has said about teachers thats a good one. :lol: 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

I like that sign on the bottom right. "Moms suck at teaching" :lol:

With everything Don has said about teachers thats a good one. :lol: 

Where’s the confederate flag? Can’t have a freedom rally without the southern cross be a wavin. That just ain’t right. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m just a little surprised at the guy who rails against authority more than any other, seems all too willing to submit to this same authority.  Just a little ironic is all.  

It's not ironic at all. I listen to the experts in the field and follow their recommendations. I don't have a right to go about infecting others (intentionally or not) and that's not in any way against anarchism philosophy. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ACE said:

That’s inevitable. Can’t stay home forever 

The ladies that I know are really scared of this thing. The guys I know are scared of it also, but not quite as hysterical as the women. We're all older than you though. Much older.  :dunno:    

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Did I stutter.  He was 60 and died?  How is that a negative for America?

Well maybe for you it's not, but for me, I would give anything to save an older family member. 

Wow, glad you're not my kid!!!!!  :wtf:

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The ladies that I know are really scared of this thing. The guys I know are scared of it also, but not quite as hysterical as the women. We're all older than you though. Much older.  :dunno:    

Where do transgender women  such as yourself  fall?

• Haha 1