Check your account email address ×

Biden’s struggles drive dems deeper into panic

Rod

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wtf lol.  debates will be epic 

If the Dem's have a shred of intelligence, they will not allow that to happen, but then again, with Sanders gone, I think the main reason for them using Biden has already been accomplished. 

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. That is awesome. Biden is getting worse by the day. His big supporters on this forum must be pretty excited about his chances in November. 

outside of MC who here supports him? 

17 minutes ago, irv said:

If the Dem's have a shred of intelligence, they will not allow that to happen, but then again, with Sanders gone, I think the main reason for them using Biden has already been accomplished. 

As bad as it will look dodging debates , the alternative is so much worse. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

As bad as it will look dodging debates , the alternative is so much worse. 

Oh, for sure. I honestly don't see Biden not getting owned and owned bad up there unless Trump feels sorry for him and goes easy on him?

Personally, I think, if this covid stuff is over by then, Biden won't be fit and will be declared as unfit by them. The Dems will concede the election then tell the nation Trump didn't really didn't win anything. All speculation, of course, but something is going to get interesting before November is here.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The Dems. will be happy if Trump wins, no way they will get near the money if a Dem is elected.

Not really sure what that means, but like I said earlier, I think the Dems are happy now that Sanders is no longer in the picture.

Our news up here last night said Biden is going to pick a woman for the VP but hasn't decided yet between Harris or Pocahontas? Is that the story state side as well? 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, for sure. I honestly don't see Biden not getting owned and owned bad up there unless Trump feels sorry for him and goes easy on him?

Personally, I think, if this covid stuff is over by then, Biden won't be fit and will be declared as unfit by them. The Dems will concede the election then tell the nation Trump didn't really didn't win anything. All speculation, of course, but something is going to get interesting before November is here.

All it would take is him losing his train of thought and standing there silent and confused, one time,  he’s done.  Media can’t fix that. 

I think they tried to isolate Hillary at the end, but it was too late.  Less was more.  Trump has mastered ripping on people in a way it seems jokingly and fun.  Some people can pull it off.  Hillary just comes off like a  villainous, mean , angry, bitch.  Not a like able person. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Biden is definitely lost without his wife Jill holding on to his arm encouraging him to use his words. Hahahaha

:lol:

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Not really sure what that means, but like I said earlier, I think the Dems are happy now that Sanders is no longer in the picture.

Our news up here last night said Biden is going to pick a woman for the VP but hasn't decided yet between Harris or Pocahontas? Is that the story state side as well? 

I don't think he will pick either one. Neither will help him get indi votes. 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All it would take is him losing his train of thought and standing there silent and confused, one time,  he’s done.  Media can’t fix that. 

I think they tried to isolate Hillary at the end, but it was too late.  Less was more.  Trump has mastered ripping on people in a way it seems jokingly and fun.  Some people can pull it off.  Hillary just comes off like a  villainous, mean , angry, bitch.  Not a like able person. 

I didn't really watch any of the debates back in 2016 other than what I was shown on the news at times. I can only imagine how Trump beat her down. He is a business man who I'm sure is pretty thick skinned and has heard it all at one point or another. 

I am not really sure what the Dem supporters think of Biden, but I can't imagine it being very good right about now? Same goes for Biden's VP choices? Of course anything can happen between now and then but I can't honestly see Trump losing in November? 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't think he will pick either one. Neither will help him get indi votes. 

I'm not sure who he has remaining? Just going by what the news said. Has there been any such like news stateside about his choices? Our left leaning news is about as reliable, trustworthy as yours. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I'm not sure who he has remaining? Just going by what the news said. Has there been any such like news stateside about his choices? Our left leaning news is about as reliable, trustworthy as yours. 

No , nothing. Hey who knows , maybe he will pick warren in hopes of keeping the far left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

I didn't really watch any of the debates back in 2016 other than what I was shown on the news at times. I can only imagine how Trump beat her down. He is a business man who I'm sure is pretty thick skinned and has heard it all at one point or another. 

I am not really sure what the Dem supporters think of Biden, but I can't imagine it being very good right about now? Same goes for Biden's VP choices? Of course anything can happen between now and then but I can't honestly see Trump losing in November? 

They will cling to those phony polls like a  life line, but yeah, they got to know it is a long shot. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, irv said:

It means exactly what I said, Trump spent more in his first 3 years than Obama did in his last 4 and doubled the deficit and that was before this virus shit. All this with no tea party marches no senate speeches about the greatest threat is debt.    

Didn't hear or watch any news last night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1