Check your account email address ×

Why does JT not even come close to the dumbest member here title?

Cause even he was smart enough to realize the procross chassis is the biggest pile of fuck ever built. It took him one ride to sell his and buy a skidoo :lol: 

JT = at least 10x smarter than buttcocks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cause even he was smart enough to realize the procross chassis is the biggest pile of fuck ever built. It took him one ride to sell his and buy a skidoo :lol: 

Does that mean Busscarp, Catbox and Vince are just as dumb? Vinnie ordered a new Poo, does he get leniency? :lmao:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

jt will most certainly be added to the who is the most retarded fuck of 2020 poll

This is the funniest shit ever!!!    Benny and Frankie giving their opinions on who's the dumbest fukker on FS.com!!!! LMAO!!!

Two pots calling the kettles black!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is the funniest shit ever!!!    Benny and Frankie giving their opinions on who's the dumbest fukker on FS.com!!!! LMAO!!!

Two pots calling the kettles black!!!! LMMFAO!!!!

it was the funniest fuckin thing in the world when i logged into youtube, fucking youtube, and seen a new pm, it was snot crying his eyes out about rob banning him. asking me to try and get him unbanned. i ignored it.funny as fuck to remember what a sniveling pathetic bitch snot is

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trout belly arms :owned: 

:lol:

Frankie just booted his fat arm hip dysplasia ass down 11 flights of stairs. That fat welching fuck tumbled the whole way down :lol:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Frankie just booted his fat arm hip dysplasia ass down 11 flights of stairs. That fat welching fuck tumbled the whole way down :lol:

Woofie, you thought that was funny??????  

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it was the funniest fuckin thing in the world when i logged into youtube, fucking youtube, and seen a new pm, it was snot crying his eyes out about rob banning him. asking me to try and get him unbanned. i ignored it.funny as fuck to remember what a sniveling pathetic bitch snot is

First of all, it was not Youtube, you fukkin' Vietnamese-lookin' faggot. It was facebook. I was giving Rob a chance to remedy a serious situation. I wasn't crying, I was pissed, and  giving Rob a chance to remedy a bad situation. Rob did not respond, and shortly thereafter burned the site down. You fukkin waste, you had shitty mounts on your .338 Win, and ended up selling it, probably for meth or some shit.

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

Trout belly arms :owned: 

:lol:

I'll post a pic soon, we'll see who has TB arms, you Fagmont.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh yeah, a 21 year old criminal defendant from an isolated, depressed, government-assisted community really kicked my ass!!! 

I make more in one day than you two frail hermaphrodites make all year!!!  

No, I take that back! I make more in one day than all THREE of you queers make all year!!!   

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I take that back! I make more in one day than all THREE of you queers make all year!!!   

wow sucking dick at the truck stop must be a real booming industry i had no idea you boys made that much money 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, it was not Youtube, you fukkin' Vietnamese-lookin' faggot. It was facebook. I was giving Rob a chance to remedy a serious situation. I wasn't crying, I was pissed, and  giving Rob a chance to remedy a bad situation. Rob did not respond, and shortly thereafter burned the site down. You fukkin waste, you had shitty mounts on your .338 Win, and ended up selling it, probably for meth or some shit.

Oh yeah, a 21 year old criminal defendant from an isolated, depressed, government-assisted community really kicked my ass!!! 

it was youtube, facebook, and another forum

and gay jay amg even got pms from you on snowest asking to team up with him. the faggot double team gay jay and snot. even gay jay amg was smart enough not to join your gay army, but rather post pics on fsce while we all laugh at you crying so heart broken.

this place is bad for your health mach, youre 80 years old, this place is going to give u stroke, then youll be like zoso

• USA Contributing Member

This is good shit...…. better than Uncle Joe not knowing what state he's in or Auntie Hillary falling down the stairs again.  Reminds me of all the family drama when I was a kid.

Thank god for the internet.

all of us thought it was funny when angry jay was feeding u the bait on snowest but actually was posting it on fsce so we all could laugh at you. that shit was legit funny as fuck

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

well yeah  :lol: 

:lol:  that was funny too.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

So that just leaves buttcocks and Zammy for the dumbest member title. Maybe Momo too. Wait, of course Momo. 

Don't kid yourself.  You, Smales, and Ben are on the short list too.  :lol:   See how that works?  Imagine if we all behaved like that.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

well yeah  :lol: 

:lol:  that was funny too.

Don't kid yourself.  You, Smales, and Ben are on the short list too.  :lol:   See how that works?  Imagine if we all behaved like that.

I gave you a pass due to dementia so don't push your luck!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Behn still thinks everyone is going to die from the Chinese virus and that the Dow will never go up again so there’s that 

The Dow didn’t “go up” .....the fed set the price. There is no free market anymore

Also we blew through your retarded 26k death estimates last week :lol: 

you’ve literally never been right 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The Dow didn’t “go up” .....the fed set the price. There is no free market anymore

Also we blew through your retarded 26k death estimates last week :lol: 

you’ve literally never been right 

I said the Dow would go back up. It did 

I said the death rate of the Chinese virus is like the flu. It is 

I was right in deaths in every other country because they’re not padding their numbers like they are in the US and that was proven with math 

oooops 

Just now, ACE said:

I was right in deaths in every other country because they’re not padding their numbers like they are in the US and that was proven with math 

oooops 

Derrrrr.....derrrrrrr

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

oooops 

Man Trump crashed the entire world economy over a cold. Oops.