Check your account email address ×

Why does JT not even come close to the dumbest member here title?

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up faggot

What's the matter Frankie, don't you like the site knowing what you guys did to Rob Lyons!!  You stupid fuck, you just admitted the whole scheme 

of you, 800 Dragon, Angry jay, and others. You were trying to fuck with me, and ultimately you guys hurt Rob Lyons!!!  

You fukkin bastards. 

You fukkin little bitch, you look like a Thai Ladyboy.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: :owned:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah that is all I need a assault charge with a hate crime attachment  for putting a old twink in icu 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

An old transgender twink at that.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Lolz

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Lol funny cause it's true.

I'll sign a waiver, indemnifying you of any injury to me. Now, will you GO TO PM, so we can set up a fight?

Let's see if you go as good as your cock--smoker.    

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's the matter Frankie, don't you like the site knowing what you guys did to Rob Lyons!!  You stupid fuck, you just admitted the whole scheme 

of you, 800 Dragon, Angry jay, and others. You were trying to fuck with me, and ultimately you guys hurt Rob Lyons!!!  

You fukkin bastards. 

You fukkin little bitch, you look like a Thai Ladyboy.  

you weren't there when fs1 was closed. it was you who got yourself banned by being such a crying little faggot. if anything the threads started about you by angry jay gave him a few laughs at how much a little bitch you are

40 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you weren't there when fs1 was closed. it was you who got yourself banned by being such a crying little faggot. if anything the threads started about you by angry jay gave him a few laughs at how much a little bitch you are

Rob said he banned me because he didn't like my pics of onions in my HANES 38s. 

I don't believe that was why. I believe he banned me because he was imploding prior to my pics, and he just was looking to lash out at someone. He also knew I didn't like dogs, so I was his convenient target.

I was not crying to anyone, you fukkin little queer. I was just giving Rob a chance to remedy something that might get shitty for both him and me. 

Ultimately, you and angry Jay, and 800 Dragon, whoever these people really are, put Rob under unnecessary duress at a bad time, and we know what happened. 

YOU HURT ROB LYONS!! You and whoever was in on it, basically killed Rob. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't believe that was why. I believe he banned me because he was imploding prior to my pics, and he just was looking to lash out at someone. He also knew I didn't like dogs, so I was his convenient target.

I was not crying to anyone, you fukkin little queer. I was just giving Rob a chance to remedy something that might get shitty for both him and me. 

Ultimately, you and angry Jay, and 800 Dragon, whoever these people really are, put Rob under unnecessary duress at a bad time, and we know what happened. 

i don't totally remember, but im pretty sure it was because you were being retarded and a faggot at the same time and got banned

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU lot LIZZARD ! I been ok to meet for yrs but u wont give contact info !  Site chickenshit  lmfao 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll sign a waiver, indemnifying you of any injury to me. Now, will you GO TO PM, so we can set up a fight?

Let's see if you go as good as your cock--smoker.    

honestly don't give a fuck enough about you to cross the street to kick your ass but if you get to mound MN and feel the need to get your ass kicked let me know . till then just go work off your anger over your sexuality at the truck stop it  win win you make 50 bucks for a days work and get to suck a bunch of trucker cock .

you know just like Friday 

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i don't totally remember, but im pretty sure it was because you were being retarded and a faggot at the same time and got banned

Doesn't matter, it was all bullshit. None of what I did rose to the level of banning. There were NO VIOLATIONS OF SITE RULES!!

Rob hated me because I didn't like Fendi. That was it, end of story.

7 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

STFU lot LIZZARD ! I been ok to meet for yrs but u wont give contact info !  Site chickenshit  lmfao 

It's because of YOU that something happened to Rob!!!!! 

You told me on Snowest PM, after I got banned on FS1, that Rob posted gay pics in my profile. So I had to get in touch with him through Facebook. He still wouldn't talk to me, so I wrote him a letter at his house. Shortly thereafter he shut down the site. After that he died. Maybe you fukkin faggots contributed to his death. I believe you did. If he had some tough brothers, I would tell them the whole story, and they would  cave your heads in. 

You little bastards hurt Rob, and put him under unnecessary duress, at a bad time.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You told me on Snowest PM, after I got banned on FS1, that Rob posted gay pics in my profile. So I had to get in touch with him through Facebook. He still wouldn't talk to me, so I wrote him a letter at his house.

:lol: :lol: 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't matter, it was all bullshit. None of what I did rose to the level of banning. There were NO VIOLATIONS OF SITE RULES!!

Rob hated me because I didn't like Fendi. That was it, end of story.

It's because of YOU that something happened to Rob!!!!! 

You told me on Snowest PM, after I got banned on FS1, that Rob posted gay pics in my profile. So I had to get in touch with him through Facebook. He still wouldn't talk to me, so I wrote him a letter at his house. Shortly thereafter he shut down the site. After that he died. Maybe you fukkin faggots contributed to his death. I believe you did. If he had some tough brothers, I would tell them the whole story, and they would  cave your heads in. 

You little bastards hurt Rob, and put him under unnecessary duress, at a bad time.  

the acute levels of retardation and faggotry you give off is enough of a reason to ban

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

honestly don't give a fuck enough about you to cross the street to kick your ass but if you get to mound MN and feel the need to get your ass kicked let me know . till then just go work off your anger over your sexuality at the truck stop it  win win you make 50 bucks for a days work and get to suck a bunch of trucker cock .

you know just like Friday 

I make more in one day than you make all month, you cock-smoker.  I'll probably never make it out that way, but if I did faggot, guess who's the one that will be getting decked. Ask me how I know. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I make more in one day than you make all month, you cock-smoker.  I'll probably never make it out that way, but if I did faggot, guess who's the one that will be getting decked. Ask me how I know. 

what's wrong momo? is your helicopter broken down? cant make it to the fight? site chicken shit lmfao

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

yeah ok twinks keep living in your dream 

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the acute levels of retardation and faggotry you give off is enough of a reason to ban

STFU!! You Samoyed-lookin' bitch!!!  Retardation? I make more in one day than you make all year, you slimy little Chum Salmon, rotting on the bank of the Tanana River.