Check your account email address ×

Why does JT not even come close to the dumbest member here title?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah ok twinks keep living in your dream 

I'll bash your fukkin face faggot. I make more in one day than you make all month. I 'm sure you make a bundle giving your " TWO DOLLAR SPECIAL " blow jobs. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! You Samoyed-lookin' bitch!!!  Retardation? I make more in one day than you make all year, you slimy little Chum Salmon, rotting on the bank of the Tanana River. 

STFU and get back to work tranny ! Why did u getfired from the  force? What was it you did that caused you to go door to door in your neighbourhood  lmfao 

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

STFU and get back to work tranny ! Why did u getfired from the  force? What was it you did that caused you to go door to door in your neighbourhood  lmfao 

WHOA!!!! Here's the OFFICIAL SITE FAG, 800 FAGGON!!!! 

Voted on by 9000 members of FS1, and officially posted by HANLON!!! 

Yup, 800 Dragon...………..the site-fag of Freedomsledder.com!!!  

7 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

he was never a cop. 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, it was not Youtube, you fukkin' Vietnamese-lookin' faggot. It was facebook. I was giving Rob a chance to remedy a serious situation. I wasn't crying, I was pissed, and  giving Rob a chance to remedy a bad situation. Rob did not respond, and shortly thereafter burned the site down. You fukkin waste, you had shitty mounts on your .338 Win, and ended up selling it, probably for meth or some shit.

I'll post a pic soon, we'll see who has TB arms, you Fagmont.

Oh yeah, a 21 year old criminal defendant from an isolated, depressed, government-assisted community really kicked my ass!!! 

I make more in one day than you two frail hermaphrodites make all year!!!  

No, I take that back! I make more in one day than all THREE of you queers make all year!!!   

I don't care who you are, that's funny :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say until Polaris550 pays Ben the $25k he owes him he should be bant. 

Hey, I'll give him the 25Gs, as soon as we have a lawyer take the case, and we get it resolved. 

Benny ain't got two nickels to rub together. He's a broke-ass transient industrial custodian!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont'cha see how his house is NEVAH finished!!! LMAO!! The fukkin; nut is as spastic as they come. Can't you see that he suffers from ADHD, and alcoholism!!!!! 

Oh, by the way, I'm holding SPELLING CLASS at my woodpile in the spring, for tards on this site. I think I'll need more chairs. 

BANNED????

8 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Yes he was band on the last site he constantly brakes the rules of the site ! 

God, you really are a dumb bastard.

BREAKS

BANNED

LMAO!! OMG! Are you like a fifth-grader or somethin'?  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I'll give him the 25Gs, as soon as we have a lawyer take the case, and we get it resolved. 

Benny ain't got two nickels to rub together. He's a broke-ass transient industrial custodian!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont'cha see how his house is NEVAH finished!!! LMAO!! The fukkin; nut is as spastic as they come. Can't you see that he suffers from ADHD, and alcoholism!!!!! 

Oh, by the way, I'm holding SPELLING CLASS at my woodpile in the spring, for tards on this site. I think I'll need more chairs. 

BANNED????

:lol: 

Snotty is on a roll today :lol::bc: 

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say until Polaris550 pays Ben the $25k he owes him he should be bant. 

not sure what the big deal is he makes more in a day than every one on this forum.  25k fucking chump change for a baller twink like him 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure what the big deal is he makes more in a day than every one on this forum.  25k fucking chump change for a baller twink like him 

I'll give him the 25Gs, you faggot, if he ever contacts me on PM. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh you can tell by his personality he deff attempted to be a cop .

Not only was I, I was " SINGLED OUT " by two State Police organizations, for my physical strength. 

That's why I say, if I ever make it out there, you'll be lying in the parking lot of the 7-11, with Patel Patel screaming for the police.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I make more in one day than you make all month, you cock-smoker.  I'll probably never make it out that way, but if I did faggot, guess who's the one that will be getting decked. Ask me how I know. 

Ezra is a big ole boy. He would pound you into next week. You wouldn't even get one shot in. 

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ezra is a big ole boy. He would pound you into next week. You wouldn't even get one shot in. 

Yeah, I know those mid-westerners can be big bastids, I have ways of dealin' with those stump heads. 

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

Ya Ur pulling on stump heads all day long behind Sandys lmfao !!

50 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

550 will hit him with his purse.

Are you two faggots in the same house? Do you stroke each other's salami as you make each post????

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! You Samoyed-lookin' bitch!!!  Retardation? I make more in one day than you make all year, you slimy little Chum Salmon, rotting on the bank of the Tanana River. 

then why dont u drive out to ez ryder and get slapped up? id imagine you have enough gas money