Check your account email address ×

Why does JT not even come close to the dumbest member here title?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Man Trump crashed the entire world economy over a cold. Oops. 

Yup was stupid 

but then again he had idiots like behn telling him there would be 2.2 million deaths in the US alone unless they did something 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup was stupid 

but then again he had idiots like behn telling him there would be 2.2 million deaths in the US alone unless they did something 

Trump said that not Ben. 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup was stupid 

I’m sure he had retards like you telling him there would be a max of 26k deaths and we didn’t need to do anything

you were wrong like usual

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

What is the significance of leaving off the P. 

It signifies a level of retardation just slightly past the standard derp

derp is like a short quip signifying someone said something dumb and they aren’t too bright

derrrrrrr is what absolutely mush brained retards like Buttcocks have emanating from their mouths over long periods of time

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It signifies a level of retardation just slightly past the standard derp

derp is like a short quip signifying someone said something dumb and they aren’t too bright

derrrrrrr is what absolutely mush brained retards like Buttcocks have emanating from their mouths over long periods of time

Hmmm. What is the origin of derp?

22 hours ago, ACE said:

Ok but the ski doo handles like a pile of garbage compared to the cat and has more issues. dumbest member here = Behn 

oops 

:true: low IQ Bipolarhooknose the lowest of low IQs

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m sure he had retards like you telling him there would be a max of 26k deaths and we didn’t need to do anything

you were wrong like usual

You didn’t need to do anything. That’s being proven more and more. The death rate of the Chinese virus is about the same as the flu. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You didn’t need to do anything. That’s being proven more and more. The death rate of the Chinese virus is about the same as the flu. 

Except that its killing more people than the flu in 1 month with the country locked down 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except that its killing more people than the flu in 1 month with the country locked down 

That’s like having more field goals but less points, even with the padded numbers :lol: 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wow sucking dick at the truck stop must be a real booming industry i had no idea you boys made that much money 

who's sucking dick, you faggot? maybe it's you that sucks dick, you fukkin queer. 

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it was youtube, facebook, and another forum

and gay jay amg even got pms from you on snowest asking to team up with him. the faggot double team gay jay and snot. even gay jay amg was smart enough not to join your gay army, but rather post pics on fsce while we all laugh at you crying so heart broken.

this place is bad for your health mach, youre 80 years old, this place is going to give u stroke, then youll be like zoso

The only person you guys hurt was ROB LYONS. Yes, Rob booted me. Then 800 Dragon told me on Snowst PM that Rob had posted 

gay pics on my profile. Whereas  I could not access FS1, the only way I could contact Rob, was through Facebook. I was giving Rob a chance to resolve this with me, and he blew me off. I then wrote Rob a letter at his house on Cole's Pond Road, again trying to resolve the matter. He still refused to talk to me. Shortly thereafter Rob shut the site down, and shortly thereafter he died.

So, you , 800 Dragon and all the members you just mentioned, contributed to Rob's stress, depression, and ultimately his demise!!!  

You fucking faggots...…….KILLED ROB LYONS!!!!!! You brought him undue stress that harmed him medically and psychologically.

As for me, you half-breed, worthless drug user, who'll never amount to anything, you got a long wait for me to croak. You'll probably die before I do. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

wow sucking dick at the truck stop must be a real booming industry i had no idea you boys made that much money 

Where do you live, faggot? I'd like to fight you. Will you meet half-way for a fist-fight? 

43 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only person you guys hurt was ROB LYONS. Yes, Rob booted me. Then 800 Dragon told me on Snowst PM that Rob had posted 

gay pics on my profile. Whereas  I could not access FS1, the only way I could contact Rob, was through Facebook. I was giving Rob a chance to resolve this with me, and he blew me off. I then wrote Rob a letter at his house on Cole's Pond Road, again trying to resolve the matter. He still refused to talk to me. Shortly thereafter Rob shut the site down, and shortly thereafter he died.

So, you , 800 Dragon and all the members you just mentioned, contributed to Rob's stress, depression, and ultimately his demise!!!  

You fucking faggots...…….KILLED ROB LYONS!!!!!! You brought him undue stress that harmed him medically and psychologically.

As for me, you half-breed, worthless drug user, who'll never amount to anything, you got a long wait for me to croak. You'll probably die before I do. 

shut the fuck up faggot

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where do you live, faggot? I'd like to fight you. Will you meet half-way for a fist-fight? 

yeah that is all I need a assault charge with a hate crime attachment  for putting a old twink in icu 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah that is all I need a assault charge with a hate crime attachment  for putting a old twink in icu 

An old transgender twink at that.