Check your account email address ×

The death toll is still rocketing upwards

Why do I hear all this bullshit about turning the corner and curve flattening etc etc.

Almost 2600 died yesterday

We will hit 100k deaths before the end of April.

The models were closer than what people are saying.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why do I hear all this bullshit about turning the corner and curve flattening etc etc.

Almost 2600 died yesterday

We will hit 100k deaths before the end of April.

The models were closer than what people are saying.

Unfortunately the death toll and severe cases (hospitalized) is the only real hard data available. New cases plateaued around the first week of April. But with testing as hit and miss as it is, that can’t be considered acceptable data. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

They keep saying that Hospital admissions are going down in Michigan which could be true but we are still at 100 plus deaths a day and over a thousand new positives a day. Fact are facts but when they are brought the morons say you're scared and to get back under your bed....the Michigan Forum at HCS is a real treat....even the resident dipshit Zdumbfuck has been chiming in.

Planes are still flying all over non stop. 

I just broke the social distance rule with a Fed ex driver handing me a couple packages at the door. But she was fuggin cute & hot ...damn. With tight yoga style pants on ....and one hell of an ass on her. 

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I just broke the social distance rule with a Fed ex driver handing me a couple packages at the door. But she was fuggin cute & hot ...damn. With tight yoga style pants on ....and one hell of an ass on her. 

Did you at least pre fluff, or rub out a big hard on before you answered the door?  :dunno:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

A hot Fed Ex driver in yoga pants...really? 

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

there used to be one at the gym who had a terrific body,  i've seen a few hot ones out of the local depot but we never seem to get them at the office.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Imagine if that was your wife, and you came around the corner and that asshole was doing that to her?    :lol: 

Listen, my wife is a mean Irish cunt. Ain't nobody talking to her like that and she's just taking it. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Listen, my wife is a mean Irish cunt. Ain't nobody talking to her like that and she's just taking it. :lol:

My wife killed people. You go right ahead and talk shit to her.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah mine would have already lodged her foot in his nut sack.  :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

My wife killed people. You go right ahead and talk shit to her.

Well I've had to physically remove mine from places because she wanted to kill someone. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well I've had to physically remove mine from places because she wanted to kill someone. 

I first met my wife's family when her 18 year old brother died in a fire. We came home for the funeral.

There was a girl at the funeral (one of those with no class or couth) outside who told my wife it could not have happened to a better guy. The wife went across a car hood and beat that woman soundly right in a church parking lot.

"What the fuck did I just marry?"

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you at least pre fluff, or rub out a big hard on before you answered the door?  :dunno:  

She caught me off guard :flush:  Figured was a drop & go - but this needed a verified delivery.  Had a few too many drinks last night & did a 1 am raping of the wife whilst she slept (she at work now) ... so just trying to regroup a bit this morn. I should have put a hat on. Haven't had a hair cut in a few months & my non showered hair looks like a cross between grizzly adams & Pauly off the Sopranos with the big wings :lol: :flush:

Needless to say - she didn't show much interest :lol: :flush:

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were skin tight - but maybe a tad thicker than yoga.? I did a quick glance & didn't see any lips outline. Checked on flip side when she walked away...chic had an ass like Cardi B. Italian type with big pretty eyes & rockin some tats that looked good. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I first met my wife's family when her 18 year old brother died in a fire. We came home for the funeral.

There was a girl at the funeral (one of those with no class or couth) outside who told my wife it could not have happened to a better guy. The wife went across a car hood and beat that woman soundly right in a church parking lot.

"What the fuck did I just marry?"

Jesus  :lol:  

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

3 hours ago, bladefever said:

A few weeks of self isolation can play tricks on your mind.

Screenshot_2020-04-18-10-23-43-1.png

Or this. :lol:

effects-of-alcohol.jpg

• Haha 2