Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk: “I’m surprised CNN still exists”

Rod

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet 3/4 of the dipshits here repeat their narratives on a regular basis...….

3 or 4 there are plenty pushing CNN lies right now. Anyone who supports this shutdown supports CNN

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

CCP News Networkz controled by the slant eyes commie yellow Fucks :finger2:

Idiot.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

CNN is the worst news corp on the planet. Its unbelievable that they still exist. 

Now you're falling for the same stupid shit that the OP and Momo fall for :lol:And FTR I'm a Tesla stock fan knowing that Musk is nuts and full of shit on multiple fronts.

Read the story at the link.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4#april-16-musk-tweets-out-a-partial-list-of-hospitals-that-had-received-ventilators-from-tesla-10

Edited by Mileage Psycho

30 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

3 or 4 there are plenty pushing CNN lies right now. Anyone who supports this shutdown supports CNN

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like Trump?

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How so? 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

Now you're falling for the same stupid shit that the OP and Momo fall for :lol:And FTR I'm a Tesla stock fan knowing that Musk is nuts and full of shit on multiple fronts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4#april-16-musk-tweets-out-a-partial-list-of-hospitals-that-had-received-ventilators-from-tesla-10

ok take musk out of the picture . 

running the story about the  China navy doing a better job than the us navy word for word from China run media this week

also holding back Biden sexual   assault accusations for as long as they poss could then still running cover in there coverage .

so that was this week's re cap 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

also musk provided links of proof CNN did not even bother to do there homework . just more lazy CNN bullshit exactly like he said with proof 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

He declared a national state of emergency, gonna decide who can open and who can't, etc... do you not know?

Didn't you know? As Pres his authority is absolute!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ACE said:

CNN said musk never delivered any ventilators 

they lied 

Idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/elon-musk-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

ok take musk out of the picture

running the story about the  China navy doing a better job than the us navy word for word from China run media this week

also holding back Biden sexual   assault accusations for as long as they poss could then still running cover in there coverage .

so that was this week's re cap 

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals. Musk acquired and delivered machines that aren't compatible to treat Covid 19, and well short of 1,000 from my link below.

I'll send Cat cylinders for your burned down Polaris, think :news:

After more photos began surfacing of hospitals that had received deliveries from Musk, critics called into question why the devices were bilevel non-invasive ventilators, known as BiPAP machines, instead of traditional ventilators. 

BiPAP devices are typically used to treat conditions like sleep apnea, and some doctors have warned the machines could cause the virus to spread faster. The devices in the photos were made by a company called ResMed, which told the Financial Times that "we applaud any company who can help get ventilators and other respiratory products to those in need."

Musk defended the machines on Twitter, saying that "all hospitals were given exact specifications of Resmed & Philips ventilators before delivery & all confirmed they would be critical."

The Food and Drug Administration has since said that BiPAP and similar CPAP machines can be used as an alternative to traditional ventilators, which cost significantly more then BiPAP machines. Several companies and hospital systems have begun working on ways to retrofit the machines to make them more useful in treating COVID-19 patients. 

According to the list, Tesla has delivered ventilators to 50 hospitals and hospital systems, 10 of which are based in California. The hospitals in California have received a total of 197 ventilators, according to Musk.

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals.

you think any of these mouth breathers actually read an entire news article? 

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/elon-musk-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals. Musk acquired and delivered machines that aren't compatible to treat Covid 19, and well short of 1,000 from my link below.

I'll send Cat cylinders for your burned down Polaris, think :news:

Posts 2 articles from CNN, especially now since they are trying to cover their ass and thinks they are telling the truth but laughs at others who use another news sources. Whose right, Vince?? CNN, a well known fake news site who fabricates stories left and right, or this one? I don't have answer for you but CNN is the last news source I use for any news. 

California Gov. Gavin Newsom backed up Musk’s side of the story saying the Tesla founder's efforts to get ventilators to sick people were “heroic.”

“I told you a few days ago that he was likely to have 1,000 ventilators this week," Newsom said at a press conference, adding the ventilators arrived in Los Angeles, and Musk was working with hospitals to distribute the equipment. "It was a heroic effort," he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elon-musk-im-surprised-cnn-still-exists

cnn5.jpg

46 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you think any of these mouth breathers actually read an entire news article? 

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Point made :thumbsup:

So cute.

• Like 1