Check your account email address ×

This shit ain't funny anymore

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's not mentally fit to be president. You know this. 

At this point the Dems can probably run a corpse against Trump, the clips of Trump saying he had the covid under control and calling it a hoax are not going to go away.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At this point the Dems can probably run a corpse against Trump, the clips of Trump saying he had the covid under control and calling it a hoax are not going to go away.

EVvvEA7WoAIFMXE?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump supporters will show up 100% in November to vote. Dem supporters will stay at home hidden under their beds for fear of a second wave of covid. That in and of itself will be enough for trump to win. Never mind the fact he's running against Uncle Leo. 

God damn, Vince is full on delusional.

All I have to say is, the nation (Along with nookytown) should not stand for Joe backing out of a live debate. I mean...RECORD VIEWERS!  Sell Super Bowl ads!!!!!

What do you say @Mileage Psycho?  Is your team coming up with an excuse not to debate yet?  Something like “fake president”, “not worthy of a debate”, not worthy to be on stage with him”, etc.....?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trump supporters will show up 100% in November to vote. Dem supporters will stay at home hidden under their beds for fear of a second wave of covid. That in and of itself will be enough for trump to win. Never mind the fact he's running against Uncle Leo. 

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!  LOLOLLL

498BFC77-E3DF-44D7-A3ED-4D2D150B40DA.jpeg

This would actually be comical, if it wasn't so fukkin' deathly serious. 

Personally, I think Biden is a bastard, along with his wife, for seeking the glory of the presidency, knowing that this fukker is mentally unfit. 

They should be treated like the bastard family that they are. 

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

Lets not forget how easy it is to manipulate absentee ballots.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

God damn, Vince is full on delusional.

All I have to say is, the nation (Along with nookytown) should not stand for Joe backing out of a live debate. I mean...RECORD VIEWERS!  Sell Super Bowl ads!!!!!

What do you say @Mileage Psycho?  Is your team coming up with an excuse not to debate yet?  Something like “fake president”, “not worthy of a debate”, not worthy to be on stage with him”, etc.....?

The excuse for no debates will be because of COVID19.  Don't kid yourself, the dems are already scheming to figure out a way to steal this election.

Just now, racer254 said:

Lets not forget how easy it is to manipulate absentee ballots.

The excuse for no debates will be because of COVID19.  Don't kid yourself, the dems are already scheming to figure out a way to steal this election.

Oh, I have no doubt about it.  None at all.  Watching the latest shit show in WI was hilarious.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I have no doubt about it.  None at all.  Watching the latest shit show in WI was hilarious.  

Think of all the new dead people that are now DemonCUNT voters :guzzle:

I can only imagine the embarrassment of having a mumbling stumbling bumbling stuttering muttering waterhead as a national leader but at least Y'All found the best to represent the Democratic Party

• Like 1