Check your account email address ×

Wet Markets Back In Business...Or Never Closed

• Platinum Contributing Member

Permanent ban on traveling to and from China.  Early January 5000 Chinese a day were flying into California.   Fuck that.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

“Wet market” sounds disgusting . 

I read a description of what goes on at one and I'm surprised more of the fuckers don't die from salmonella, ecoli....and god knows what else. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read a description of what goes on at one and I'm surprised more of the fuckers don't die from salmonella, ecoli....and god knows what else. 

Their bodies have built up a huge tolerance to food born sickness, I would believe. 

My Dad was telling me, when he was in Vietnam,  the shit those people ate would turn your stomach with just the stench alone.  Garbage, we  would barf if our dogs got into it. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Permanent ban on traveling to and from China.  Early January 5000 Chinese a day were flying into California.   Fuck that.

The majority of the chinks travelling to America aren't the ones hanging out in the wet markets.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The majority of the chinks travelling to America aren't the ones hanging out in the wet markets.  

Ask Italy how that worked out for them. 

None of these people would ever travel to America because they go to a wet market in China.. Straight up..Im telling you, I know..SMH...

5e28974624306a32b61dbc32.jpg

5e2892e4b6d52d2df11ea5cb.jpg

unnamed.jpg

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wet markets are embedded in their culture. Those dirty rats would be doing the exact same thing here if we let them. 

47 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

None of these people would ever travel to America because they go to a wet market in China.. Straight up..Im telling you, I know..SMH...

5e28974624306a32b61dbc32.jpg

5e2892e4b6d52d2df11ea5cb.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Or come in contact with someone who has or someone that person did.   SMH.   

21 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Absolutely insane.   We shouldn't shake hands from here on out but lets have people from the country of origin come by the tens of thousands. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely insane.   We shouldn't shake hands from here on out but lets have people from the country of origin come by the tens of thousands. 

Isn’t that why the real estate market got so nuts out there the Chinese were buying everything up? Hmmmm....

Edited by Edmo

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Isn’t that why the real estate market got so nuts out there the Chinese were buying everything up? Hmmmm....

The big influx was when British rule ended and the Hong Kong nippers were worried about the commie govt

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Huge reason why the markets in Toronto and Vancouver here in Canada are so fucking crazy. Absentee ownership should be outlawed. 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

wet markets are embedded in their culture. Those dirty rats would be doing the exact same thing here if we let them. 

I bet they are doing it in underground business's in Chinatowns all over our country and yours.