Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

your man ain't going to do that. he's already said so. tell me, are you starting to talk with that little scrunched up mouth like trump has? 

If he wants to start with the felons, I got no problem with that.

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i simply stated that the states would look at their options. you're the one that seems so sure of what they'll decide. 

I would bet my house on what they would decide . and if they the political hacks  went the other way they would soon discover why we have the first amendment .

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

your man ain't going to do that. he's already said so. tell me, are you starting to talk with that little scrunched up mouth like trump has? 

he also has said many many times he was not going to be giving heads up to terrorist harboring towns before we attack .

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Memories....they are short for libs.

Hey....I just wanna help!  

In case it's not painfully obvious, spincry is a disenfranchised Republican in the same vein as the Vinster.  :bc:  He does try to be witty at least.

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

In case it's not painfully obvious, spincry is a disenfranchised Republican in the same vein as the Vinster.  :bc:  He does try to be witty at least.

I do give him some credit but, I rate everyone on a scale against SR.  :ashamed:

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

the iraq war. never again will i trust a republican politician. 

21 hours ago, SnowRider said:

876,000 votes te lead and counting.... :snack:47.8% - 47.2%...

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not funny at all. anyone with a practical sense of common sense knows the difference. 

why it is just a fetus ? the fetus has no rights

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

the iraq war. never again will i trust a republican politician. 

Not just Iraq. Why are we still in Afghanistan? We are spending $2billion a week there...still. We also have blood on our hands in egypt, Libya and Syria. Meanwhile congress just blocked another veterans admin funding bill. Weird how we always have money for bombs and bullets but not for band aids...

13 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

Heartbeat, brain function, am I missing something? I had the class...

Yeah, you're missing a lot. Have you seen the comment yet that if you think a fetus is a person but a refugee isn't, then you have a problem.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not just Iraq. Why are we still in Afghanistan? We are spending $2billion a week there...still. We also have blood on our hands in egypt, Libya and Syria. Meanwhile congress just blocked another veterans admin funding bill. Weird how we always have money for bombs and bullets but not for band aids...

Seems like Europe is worried about Trump standing by and letting Putin start grabbing territory. 

Strange that the best case scenario is for his campaign talk to be nothing but bullshit. Nato seems to be worried that his talk will lead to him reneging on agreements that have been in place since world war 2.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems like Europe is worried about Trump standing by and letting Putin start grabbing territory. 

Strange that the best case scenario is for his campaign talk to be nothing but bullshit. Nato seems to be worried that his talk will lead to him reneging on agreements that have been in place since world war 2.

Yeah....I saw all that too.  In between the race war baiting on CNN, right?

Jesus.

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Syria is another war about oil. Russian pipeline or Saudi Arabia/Qatar's pipeline... It isn't our fight to protect Saudi and Qatar's oil interests. Let them fight it out. It seems syria wants to do business with Russia. That should be their right.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....I saw all that too.  In between the race war baiting on CNN, right?

Jesus.

BBC

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Syria is another war about oil. Russian pipeline or Saudi Arabia/Qatar's pipeline... It isn't our fight to protect Saudi and Qatar's oil interests. Let them fight it out. It seems syria wants to do business with Russia. That should be their right.

I agree that the US should have stayed out of Syria other than supporting refugees. But many people on this site were upset that he wasn't. I can't find a faction that I would support in Syria. The government are anti west and brutal. The Muslim brotherhood? No thanks. ISIS. Nope. Sometimes you have to back away and let them have at it. 

Same with Afghanistan and Iraq. Boots on the ground was fucking stupid. I wouldn't trade the life of one Canadian soldier for the lives of 10 random Afghan or Iraq citizen. 

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep.  Why the fuck do we need to keep sticking our head over the fence 12 neighborhoods down to see who mowed their own grass?  Idiotic.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

BBC

BBC?  I watch it every night.  Nato is concerned we won't continue to write them their blank fucking checks anymore.  And other nations are gonna have to start stepping up to police their own god damned back yards.  And fuck Obama for trying to sway Trump policy while taking credit on this, "Trump is committed to NATO".  Well, sure he is....if they start picking up their own fucking bootstraps. 

But, I have a feeling you and I interpret things much different.  If I interjected fear, loathing and sadness, I'd come up with your results too.  SBYL

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

BBC

I agree that the US should have stayed out of Syria other than supporting refugees. But many people on this site were upset that he wasn't. I can't find a faction that I would support in Syria. The government are anti west and brutal. The Muslim brotherhood? No thanks. ISIS. Nope. Sometimes you have to back away and let them have at it. 

Same with Afghanistan and Iraq. Boots on the ground was fucking stupid. I wouldn't trade the life of one Canadian soldier for the lives of 10 random Afghan or Iraq citizen. 

What does this mean? Who's he?

Are you trying to say many members here wanted the U S to be involved in Syria?

We are, so why would they be upset?

I honestly can't remember one person clamoring  to go into Syria, but I'm sure you wouldn't just make something like that up.

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What does this mean? Who's he?

Are you trying to say many members here wanted the U S to be involved in Syria?

We are, so why would they be upset?

I honestly can't remember one person clamoring  to go into Syria, but I'm sure you wouldn't just make something like that up.

mouth on men's organs was one for sure.