Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a difference between typing fast and not typing like a third grader, but go with your story. 

You know you're on the hook with Dump.  How does Bolton sound as SOS? :snack: 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

All I have heard is crying and whining for nearly 8 years, I feel bad that these poor guys are having such a rough time getting by, maybe more time working and less time posting, they wouldn't be struggling so much.

This was a big promise on Trump's part and something he made a big deal out of. The Right will not hold him to this and instead deflect in his defense all while blaming Obama for not closing GitMo. Hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

This was a big promise on Trump's part and something he made a big deal out of. The Right will not hold him to this and instead deflect in his defense all while blaming Obama for not closing GitMo. Hypocrisy.

Not to mention congress blocking any attempt of closing it.

So Trump is ready to deport, but now all I hear is the mayor's of sanctuary cities saying how they will not follow his lead.

Democrats?  He is trying to follow through yet you are now blocking his every move?  What say you?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't like that choice... He is a run of the mill elitist establishment type and hawk. 

It looks like a bunch of unpredictability across the board.....and I don't think it's by design or a good thing when we are talking about the President and their decisions.  But hey.....I'm gonna sit back and hope for the best as I don't own it like you do :thumb:  Let's take at look at where we are today........and remember that sometime in the future when your election decision begins to take effect. :snack: 

Rudy G is another name that's been thrown out there.... :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It looks like a bunch of unpredictability across the board.....and I don't think it's by design or a good thing when we are talking about the President and their decisions.  But hey.....I'm gonna sit back and hope for the best as I don't own it like you do :thumb:  Let's take at look at where we are today........and remember that sometime in the future when your election decision begins to take effect. :snack: 

I think it is pretty evident that Trump has swung way over to the middle, which I like. Let's see if he actually makes any attempt to overturn CU or any sort of limits on lobbyists. He can put all the establishment types he wants on, but if he makes a serious play towards overturning CU, that is all I need to hear to know he is serious. I get having some with knowledge of the system on his team. I don't have an issue with that. It is the policymaking where the rubber hits the road. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: On the bold! None have any other choice anyways. Hopefully he surrounds himself with good people but that remains to be seen. Hope for the best!

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What?

Dude, Im saying rank and file Repubs will vote the way they are told by the RNC, just like the rank and file Dems will. Now sure, there will be some dissent but the majority will do as their told. Just look at SnowDummy and MC coupled with JT and Creeper... rank and file that vote as prescribed. 

I consider myself rank and file, and I voted for exactly who I wanted.

Tell me exactly, how you or anyone else, can show we voted as told?

Because we didn't want the 2 freaks at the bottom of the ticket..... we are minions.

You're too biased by a half bruh... :lol:

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

have not spent much time in N Cal ha

Fuck California.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You're constant hackery gave us Trump.  Blame yourself.

Demographics are changing....right?  Thanks for turning WI red as well.

Edited by racer254

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're constant hackery gave us Trump.  Blame yourself.

Demographics are changing....right?  Thanks for turning WI red as well.

:lol: No....people like you and those who voted for him gave us Dump.  Own him now :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: No....people like you and those who voted for him gave us Dump.  Own him now :bc: 

"It's over fellas and fhe best and most qualified candidate took this race wire to wire :bc: Now I get to rub your noses in it :lol: "

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People like him will never recognize they are the biggest part of the problem in America and the R's will always profit from his kind of idiocy.

Gotta hand it to him.  He hurts his side more than he helps them.

unless trump creates a federal deportation force, this simply won't happen. several city police departments have already indicated that they won't enforce the law. the majority of state governors in states with large metropolitan areas are democrates. so count out the state police as well. should be fun to see how he's gonna pull this off. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

unless trump creates a federal deportation force, this simply won't happen. several city police departments have already indicated that they won't enforce the law. the majority of state governors in states with large metropolitan areas are democrates. so count out the state police as well. should be fun to see how he's gonna pull this off. 

Dollars and cents bro... dollars and cents.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Stop handing them federal money for their police forces....that is how they did the 55mph speed limit and the .08 DWI

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Deportation has been happening for years.  Obama's admin has deported more than any other pres. Something over the 2mil mark.  All they need to do is ramp it up a bit.  And if local city and states wanna "cut their own path"...well, good for them....state/federal funding gets cut.  See how the non-illegals like their local-yokals that are in power then.  Good luck.

Personally, I just want the surge of illegals being given safe harbor here stopped or slowed dramatically.  They wanna become citizens?  Fine...we have a path for that..and always have.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

With the amount of murders in Chicago over the last few years why didn't they send in the National Guard? 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dollars and cents bro... dollars and cents.

cost/benefit comes into play. how much are these states producing because of mexicans? federal money might look paultry in comparison to losing what the workers provide to the economy.