Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Let the backpedalling begin.  How many forum Mouthbreathers were chanting 'round them up, round them up'......undocumented workers are destroying America :lol: Lookie here :lmao: 

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

paul ryan deportation force response sot sotu_00010502

(CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.

"We are not planning on erecting a deportation force. Donald Trump's not planning on that," Ryan told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"I think we should put people's minds at ease: That is not what our focus is. That is not what we're focused on. We're focused on securing the border. We think that's first and foremost, before we get into any other immigration issue, we've got to know who's coming and going into the country -- we've got to secure the border," he added.

Ryan deflected questions about whether he'd support Trump's calls to slap hefty tariffs on imports from countries like Mexico.

Instead, Ryan said, he supports tax reforms to address the same challenges "without any adverse effects -- without any collateral damage to the economy."

The House speaker also said he is on board with Trump's call to keep some elements of President Barack Obama's signature health care law.

But he won't commit to mandating insurance coverage of birth control for women at no cost.

"Obamacare is failing. It must be replaced. We're going to do that. We're excited about it ... We can fix what is broken in health care without breaking what is working in health care," Ryan said.

The Wisconsin Republican said he agrees with Trump's comment to CBS' "60 Minutes" that Obamacare's laws against barring those with pre-existing conditions from receiving coverage and allowing those up to age 26 to remain on their parents' insurance can stay in place even as the GOP pushes to repeal Obamacare.

Ryan said the GOP plans to push refundable tax credits that would allow low-income Americans to essentially use those tax credits as vouchers to buy insurance, rather than receiving government-funded Medicaid.

He demurred when Tapper asked whether insurers would be required to cover birth control at no cost to women -- a primary feature of Obamacare -- by saying he wasn't going to discuss "nitty gritty" details/

Pressed by Tapper, Ryan said: "I'm not going to get into hypotheticals about legislation that hasn't even been drafted yet."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-obamacare-deportation-force/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

I can't tell you how refreshing its been to not have to listen to your moronic, intellectually dishonest bullshit for the last several months.  I love the smell of victory in the morning, but the stank of your butthurt continues to foul the air......14980551_1181966685174541_213108206146954857_n.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah cuz that would go over like a fart in church. You wanna see a real riot start a KGB deportation agency.

Republicans have to be careful because if the start deporting mass amounts of illegals they are going to have to find replacements for their nannies, housekeepers, gardeners, buss boys, golf course grounds keepers, office cleaning staff, hotel servants and many others. Could be a major problem not having their greens meticulously manicured.

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Woolie - take your thin skinned butthurt back to the buttplugger site.....the sanctuary for pussies like you :thumb: 

Thin skin has nothing to do with it asshole.  I just had no interest in wading through page after page of your delusional bullshit.  We were right.  You were wrong.  So eat a dick faggot.

• Like 3

I love it.  How many clowns at the Dump rallies believed his bullshit.  Is he a liar?  Were they/you manipulated?  Or both?  How many on here who voted for him are going to hold his feet to the fire or look the other way.... :lol: Let the rationalization and justification begin :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He misses you... :lol:

Now they are starting to trickle back since Dump won.  They had to run to a sanctuary site because they couldn't handle the butthurt :lmao: in the meantime - I haven't gone anywhere :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Now they are starting to trickle back since Dump won.  They had to run to a sanctuary site because they couldn't handle the butthurt :lmao: in the meantime - I haven't gone anywhere :snack:

Haha! I think you are right. If Hillary had won they wouldn't be here. They are just here to gloat and give you shit. Small victories bro, small victories... :lol:

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Haha! I think you are right. If Hillary had won they wouldn't be here. They are just here to float and give you shit. Small victories bro, small victories... :lol:

:lmao:  Your boy buss, Jamcock, and now Woolie....won't be long and Spastic will be trolling the place and posting :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can't tell you how refreshing its been to not have to listen to your moronic, intellectually dishonest bullshit for the last several months.  I love the smell of victory in the morning, but the stank of your butthurt continues to foul the air......14980551_1181966685174541_213108206146954857_n.jpg

The same goes where you are concerned....stay the fuck outta here.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thin skin has nothing to do with it asshole.  I just had no interest in wading through page after page of your delusional bullshit.  We were right.  You were wrong.  So eat a dick faggot.

Go cry somewhere else.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Your boy buss, Jamcock, and now Woolie....won't be long and Spastic will be trolling the place and posting :lmao: 

Jasmine has been trolling for a while. I think buss missed you too. He can't quit you man! :lol:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Haha! I think you are right. If Hillary had won they wouldn't be here. They are just here to gloat and give you shit. Small victories bro, small victories... :lol:

Yeah, a little.  We were right.  All along.  And a couple of these assholes are still not getting it.  Why wouldn't we?

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

The same goes where you are concerned....stay the fuck outta here.

Don't be mad at me cuz your fat obnoxious ass has been booted from all the other websites.   Why you ask?  Because many think you're just a douchebag troll.   I'll post where ever the fuck I please.   

• Like 1