Check your account email address ×

Does cat need a new chassis?

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

We keep commenting on how many new Cats we DO see on the trails the last couple of years. It seems like a lot more than in the past  

I would like to see a new chassis or a modified one. We have had a couple of Procross and still have one. I decided to try an Axys a couple of years ago even being a big Cat guy. It was hard to get excited about buying another sled in the same procross chassis so I said fuck it and tried something else for once. I like both chassis but I much prefer the Axys ergonomics. I wish Cat had more playfulness in the chassis like Axys does, though the planted Cat chassis is flatter on the trails.  That difference in playfulness is probably the biggest factor in keeping the Axys right now. In fact that and the ergos are the only thing I can think of that I prefer over a Procross. 

I’ll probably ride this thing until Cat tweaks the chassis more or comes out with a new one.  What I have seen first hand and found amusing is some of the crap that Polaris puts out and then listen to the hardcore Poo fans knock Cat parts and quality control. Polaris is absolutely no better. Super fun sled but unlike when on a Procross, I literally worry the front end is going to fold up like a tin can at times. 

i have zero interest in a G4.  Even if it was the best sled on the snow, which I would strongly disagree with, I couldn’t take walking out and looking at it everyday. Who goes out and buys the ugliest vehicle they can find to park in the garage. I never thought Doo would continue to make their sleds look worse year after year. That’s not being brand biased. They simply look like shit.  

I don’t see how anyone can call the G4 ugly. It’s not on the level of the ProCross and Axys which are downright sexy. But we haven’t seen a truly ugly chassis since the Barney, Fusion, and Freestyle.

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

We keep commenting on how many new Cats we DO see on the trails the last couple of years. It seems like a lot more than in the past  

I would like to see a new chassis or a modified one. We have had a couple of Procross and still have one. I decided to try an Axys a couple of years ago even being a big Cat guy. It was hard to get excited about buying another sled in the same procross chassis so I said fuck it and tried something else for once. I like both chassis but I much prefer the Axys ergonomics. I wish Cat had more playfulness in the chassis like Axys does, though the planted Cat chassis is flatter on the trails.  That difference in playfulness is probably the biggest factor in keeping the Axys right now. In fact that and the ergos are the only thing I can think of that I prefer over a Procross. 

I’ll probably ride this thing until Cat tweaks the chassis more or comes out with a new one.  What I have seen first hand and found amusing is some of the crap that Polaris puts out and then listen to the hardcore Poo fans knock Cat parts and quality control. Polaris is absolutely no better. Super fun sled but unlike when on a Procross, I literally worry the front end is going to fold up like a tin can at times. 

i have zero interest in a G4.  Even if it was the best sled on the snow, which I would strongly disagree with, I couldn’t take walking out and looking at it everyday. Who goes out and buys the ugliest vehicle they can find to park in the garage. I never thought Doo would continue to make their sleds look worse year after year. That’s not being brand biased. They simply look like shit.  

I was surprised too. Seen lot’s of new 2020 cats this year. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Plenty of cats on my trails.  Cats and Poo. Weirdly, not many Doos this year.  

Yeah I didn’t see many new doos. It’s time they moved on from the XP

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He's already been down that road. He's a a tranny in a green skirt now.

It’s a tough road being transgender confused-curious.

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah I didn’t see many new doos. It’s time they moved on from the XP

I didn’t see one new body style this year.  Not one I can remember anyway.

My xcr was a better handling sled than my g4 XRS.  That being said the G4 is a fine chassis and a significant upgrade from the XRS XP I had before the XCR.  The Rmotion is great and the 850 etec is baller.  It’s dialed in and rips 2020 and 2019 800 cats apart from what I witnessed racing them this year. I can only imagine what the 850 poo is like.  Polaris is on the verge of 1980s and 1990s dominance again.  They got the best chassis, clutching, snow check, lights, gauges, etc in the business.  It’s only a matter of time before they take over the industry. Again. 

I cant imagine ever owning a cat nowadays.  They’re like that chick that was smoking hot 20-30 years ago, but she’s aged so poorly you would kill yourself before you fucked her now. 

Edited by thewayout

7 hours ago, thewayout said:

My xcr was a better handling sled than my g4 XRS.  That being said the G4 is a fine chassis and a significant upgrade from the XRS XP I had before the XCR.  The Rmotion is great and the 850 etec is baller.  It’s dialed in and rips 2020 and 2019 800 cats apart from what I witnessed racing them this year. I can only imagine what the 850 poo is like.  Polaris is on the verge of 1980s and 1990s dominance again.  They got the best chassis, clutching, snow check, lights, gauges, etc in the business.  It’s only a matter of time before they take over the industry. Again. 

I cant imagine ever owning a cat nowadays.  They’re like that chick that was smoking hot 20-30 years ago, but she’s aged so poorly you would kill yourself before you fucked her now. 

Poor Bussmelon  :lmao:

Poor Vince :lmao:

Poor Zambozo :lmao:

8 hours ago, thewayout said:

Idk.  The current Cat sleds do look good, I'd still hit it even if its a flop in the sack.  The Barney - the fat chick that everybody is doing and not talking about.

850 nerds are really triggered hard over cats over performing 800 

not sure why you thought an 850 would be any faster that’s only 50 cc’s bigger 

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lol: from the sites homosexual it's all you have ever driven Faggot

Wait until cat comes out with their new 900 next year and 850 nerds will be crying their vaginas out about the dirty gaping they’re taking “OMG NOT FAIR ITS A BIGGER MOTEUR NOT FAIR!!!”

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wait until cat comes out with their new 900 next year and 850 nerds will be crying their vaginas out about the dirty gaping they’re taking “OMG NOT FAIR ITS A BIGGER MOTEUR NOT FAIR!!!”

Will that 900 come in a new chassis?

:lol: 

Only ones triggered are the guys screaming about the Lester's being paid shills for Polaris... Haha they told you to fuck off and called you snowflakes. 

Polaris: best chassis, best 650, 800 and 850, best gauge, best snow check program, best front end and now best factory shocks

Skidoo: best rear end and best economy

Cat: lowest price, softest seat

No wonder Luke said it was unanimous across the board. Polaris is boot stomping the competition... 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

I hope not 

Cat was the leading new chassis guys when they used to factory race x-country now they are sitting on what is good but could use something new but they don't have the resources to do it  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cat was the leading new chassis guys when they used to factory race x-country now they are sitting on what is good but could use something new but they don't have the resources to do it  :dunno:

They just need a 900 and keep refining what they have 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

They pair that mil up with those “cheating race trigger studs” at the shoot out and, Poo panties will fill with blood even more.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They pair that mil up with those “cheating race trigger studs” at the shoot out and, Poo panties will fill with blood even more.

Cat and PolarDog guys should get along better, they have the same Father Edger :guzzle: they are sisters