Check your account email address ×

why is this thing still spreading?

I think the hospitals are filling up near me? Well past 1% in the town I’m . A bunch of those Fancy assisted living places were built in our town in the last 10 years. Retirement apartments with nurses on staff, indoor pools,golf courses ECT.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This is gonna end poorly.  “State licensed”= we know who you are.

Yep,my sister in law that was thinking about collecting unemployment because the office she works at is close. She isn’t a RN but holds some kind of state nurse tech. License . They are closed because the state shut down plastic surgery.  No free money for you,plenty of jobs,come on down.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Yep,my sister in law that was thinking about collecting unemployment because the office she works at is close. She isn’t a RN but holds some kind of state nurse tech. License . They are closed because the state shut down plastic surgery.  No free money for you,plenty of jobs,come on down.

Gonna get interesting.  Real interesting.  

Vermont orders stores to stop in-person sales of nonessential items

MONTPELIER, Vt. (WCAX) Vermont is cracking down on big-box retailers selling nonessential goods.

targetCNN.jpg

The state is ordering places like Walmart, Costco, and Target to stop in-store sales of arts and crafts, beauty products, carpet and flooring, clothing, electronics and more. They must restrict access to these items by removing them from the floor or closing aisles.

The state admits the variety of products in these stores attracts customers, that's why they are restricting what you can buy so you will stay home to stop the spread of COVID-19.

A spokesperson for the Agency of Commerce and Community Development tells WCAX that these aren't new restrictions.

This is part of Governor Phil Scott's original executive order.

Governor Scott couldn't talk to but told us via his spokesperson that he "appreciates everything Vermonters have done thus far and recognizes it's been very disruptive, but every action taken has been to slow the spread of this virus, which if successful, will save lives. But it requires everyone to make some sacrifices."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Washington is leveling off... be interesting if NY follows suit.

washington also was struck weeks before NY so we can assume this will last into mid april in NYC before being on the other side.  I still think Monday after Easter there is a lot of areas of the country that could be released back to work/business open. 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

washington also was struck weeks before NY so we can assume this will last into mid april in NYC before being on the other side.  I still think Monday after Easter there is a lot of areas of the country that could be released back to work/business open. 

Just like trump predicted 

cool

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Will blow up again if they do it then

• Like 1

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, Blackstar said:

And wasn't that the point? No one said they were going to stop the spread.

That's what our governor has said the whole time, slow the spread in the hopes hospitals don't get over run. That's always been our goal. I don't think we can realistically "lock down" 300+ million people with our resources. 

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Just like trump predicted 

cool

Trump predicted 15 cases was the peak and we’d soon be at zero. Take your fake bullshit and stick it up your blown out asshole. Dumbass faggot

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump predicted 15 cases was the peak and we’d soon be at zero. Take your fake bullshit and stick it up your blown out asshole. Dumbass faggot

Trumps doing great 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying derpo....

I’m not crying about anything 

you are having you’re daily lunatic mental fit though 

it’s funny as hell

Just now, Pete said:

I’m not crying about anything 

you are having you’re daily lunatic mental fit though 

it’s funny as hell

You’re dumb as fuck and Trump is a perfect representation of your type. Just dumb as fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck and Trump is a perfect representation of your type. Just dumb as fuck

Super! 

Hes doing a great job and you having a spaz fit ever minute is even better 

MAGA

:lol2:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Look Whos Talking Now Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is saying the same thing in every thread while he counts his facemask stock riches. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is saying the same thing in every thread while he counts his facemask stock riches. :lol:

Trump really pisses you off doesn’t he 

:lol2: