Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

Just now, jtssrx said:

It's going to climb like that as it's just started what 2 weeks ago?

Ummm. When fewer people are dying the graph will begin to change directions.   The graph is virtually strainght up. Most experts say we are 4-6 weeks from peak. 

Do you realize what all this means. 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If we don't the numbers of infected then how can John Cardillo calculate a death rate??

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest. :lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

Freedom sledder is filled with fake news. You people are posting shit on a daily basis from the MSM

Stop making things up when you are called on posting made up bullshit. Or feel free to link a time where I have done that. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Started 2 weeks ago?  Your buddy John Cardillo says its been going on for 4 months. 

Talking about testing and reporting. 

Feel free to act like this is the end of the world. 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Talking about testing and reporting. 

Feel free to act like this is the end of the world. 

Go check out some of the hospitals in your area and then come back and spout some more bullshit.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

If we don't the numbers of infected then how can John Cardillo calculate a death rate??

It can only be done statically.   CDC and WHO are still claiming 80% of those infected have mild symptoms.   Not many of them are being tested.   If they can throw out projections of the dead when this thing is done they can project a current mortality rate using the high number of people infected but not hospitalized or tested.

I'm not downplaying the severity.   Even with a .05% or .01% death rate its still extremely serious.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Metro Detroit Area.... not  sure exactly but Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties are slammed.

Wowza. Luckily the death rate seems to be staying low in MI. Must be all the healthy non smokers that live there. :bc:  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza. Luckily the death rate seems to be staying low in MI. Must be all the healthy non smokers that live there. :bc:  

Detroit does have a lot of residents with underlying health issues but there is no denying they are getting hammered.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/coronavirus-spreading-faster-detroit-nearly-anywhere-united-states?utm_source=Bridge+Magazine&utm_campaign=dee219f2db-Health+Watch+3%2F26%2F2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c64a28dd5a-dee219f2db-77549085

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go check out some of the hospitals in your area and then come back and spout some more bullshit.

I love how you always twist what I say. I never said people weren’t sick or people didn’t die. I simply said it’s overblown. 2200 are confirmed to have it in Michigan. If are hospitals are over run by 2200 confirmed cases in a state of 10 million we have bigger problems 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Metro Detroit Area.... not  sure exactly but Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties are slammed.

Slammed lmao!!! You’re a fucking idiot!!! Macomb has 281 and Oakland has 531 confirmed cases. Wayne county is the worst with 1000 cases.  Tell me how many of these people are hospitalized? 

do yourself a favor turn of the TV!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

is it any real loss to America if the sick in Detroit get wiped out :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love how you always twist what I say. I never said people weren’t sick or people didn’t die. I simply said it’s overblown. 2200 are confirmed to have it in Michigan. If are hospitals are over run by 2200 confirmed cases in a state of 10 million we have bigger problems 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Slammed lmao!!! You’re a fucking idiot!!! Macomb has 281 and Oakland has 531 confirmed cases. Wayne county is the worst with 1000 cases.  Tell me how many of these people are hospitalized? 

do yourself a favor turn of the TV!!!

TV....the link I posted has nothing to do with anything I saw on television and I find your endless efforts to downplay, distort and misrepresent very strange. 

Here is the stats for Minnesota.

122 completely over it, 1 death of a woman in her 80s.  287 positive, hundreds of others likely have it and aren't showing sign/symptoms.   Testing was limited to the state lab at first.  The early patient in my home county they basically had to beg the state to even test them.

Is it deadly?  Sure.  Is it a death sentence?  Far from it.  Healthy people under 60 are low risk.

• Positive: 287
  • Approximate number of completed tests from the MDH Public Health Lab: 6365
  • Approximate number of completed tests from external laboratories: 5110
  • Deaths: 1
  • Total cases requiring hospitalization: 35
    • Hospitalized as of today: 26
  • Patients who no longer need to be isolated: 122

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It can only be done statically.   CDC and WHO are still claiming 80% of those infected have mild symptoms.   Not many of them are being tested.   If they can throw out projections of the dead when this thing is done they can project a current mortality rate using the high number of people infected but not hospitalized or tested.

I'm not downplaying the severity.   Even with a .05% or .01% death rate its still extremely serious.  

If what you say is true about not diagnosing previous cases then we have no idea what the numbers are and any statistics regarding death rate are wholely in reliable.