Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

How about  getting the parts from the local place where you know the guy behind the counter?  Hell I know a lot of the guys at the local Chevy dealer as well...why should they get fucked while the guys that help build the overpriced piles make north of 200k? 

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

Bingo. 

Been dealing with the same small parts store for years.  He even told me how bad the stealerships are on OEM and said to deal with Rock Auto 

4 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Only reason you take anything to dealership is for warranty work.

Once warranty is up never again.

This 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about  getting the parts from the local place where you know the guy behind the counter?  Hell I know a lot of the guys at the local Chevy dealer as well...why should they get fucked while the guys that help build the overpriced piles make north of 200k? 

Because the guys behind the counter aren't making shit on the markup , the owner is.  Fucking idiot 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Because the guys behind the counter aren't making shit on the markup , the owner is.  Fucking idiot 

A smart person just has to look on Ebay or Amazon.

They sell oem parts there.

Then phone the dealer and you can see how much they are fucking you.

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

A smart person just has to look on Ebay or Amazon.

They sell oem parts there.

Then phone the dealer and you can see how much they are fucking you.

Yep

I looked on eBay first, then called the stealership. Then went on Rock Auto and paid less than eBay. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep

I looked on eBay first, then called the stealership. Then went on Rock Auto and paid less than eBay. 

A guy a sharp as you should be doing more with his life than bolting together ring and pinions........

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

hows the pecker sucking at the ford dealership going faggot? put that mop away and lick the floor clean on your over time

:lol: Ford dealership :lmao:

It's only a matter of time before you OD and die or end up in prison. Fucking piece of shit snow spic 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

So what....the owner is providing jobs and paying taxes in my community...fucking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And paying them shit, while filling up his back account. 

The guy who owns Rock Auto isnt doing the same thing?  

At least money you spend locally gets another chance to be spent locally again. Money sent out of state will likely never come back.