Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You said 500+ a day.  That means everyday.  Not even close to being accurate 

Not the slightest bit concerned about it.  Go snuggle up in the basement next to Pouts and hide 

Its just getting started.  There will be more than 500 new cases today. And tomorrow and the day after. All in Michigan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its just getting started.  There will be more than 500 new cases today. And tomorrow and the day after. All in Michigan. 

He mistakes facts with being scared when in reality his downplaying and ridicule of others is proof that he is worried....or just dumb...maybe both.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So if there's 100000 and 20% are serious.

Still plenty of beds available.

Assuming every bed is currently empty. But they are not currently empty. 

Are you paying attention to what's going on in NYC?  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Someone you know will be affected by this virus. 

Maybe, maybe not. If they do, it's not my fault.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More speculation

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He mistakes facts with being scared when in reality his downplaying and ridicule of others is proof that he is worried....or just dumb...maybe both.

:lol: what am I worried about?  If it's going to affect me, I've already been exposed.  I'm not sitting around shaking in my boots like you are.  

Like many have said many times before, You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical, Mr. college house painter. 

• Haha 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We’re talking metro detroit. One of the fastest growing areas for coronavirus cases. 

Yes. 

Metro Detroit has 1/5 the population of New York.

Have a good afternoon hiding out in your basements Pouts and Gnome.  I've gotta get back out in the garage and get the brakes done on the wife's Flex. Hopefully they can turn the rotors once and I can keep the ones I ordered from Rock Auto in the basement until 70K mores miles. 

OEM rotors and pads on all 4 cormers from the dealer - $565

Rock Auto- $360 delivered. 

Rock Auto FTW 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Have a good afternoon hiding out in your basements Pouts and Gnome.  I've gotta get back out in the garage and get the brakes done on the wife's Flex. Hopefully they can turn the rotors once and I can keep the ones I ordered from Rock Auto in the basement until 70K mores miles. 

OEM rotors and pads on all 4 cormers from the dealer - $565

Rock Auto- $360 delivered. 

Rock Auto FTW 

Are the rock auto parts exactly the same as OEM parts from the dealer?  

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Maybe, maybe not. If they do, it's not my fault.

More speculation

:lol: what am I worried about?  If it's going to affect me, I've already been exposed.  I'm not sitting around shaking in my boots like you are.  

Like many have said many times before, You calling anyone else dumb is beyond comical, Mr. college house painter. 

How do you know you've been exposed and who in the fuck is hiding...do you think going out in your garage is some big adventure? :lol:

I've already been to Petoskey to pick something up for my wife at her Drs. Office and growing to take the dog out for a hike soon....cautious but not scared. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice to see the high dollar union guy supporting his local economy...SMH. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At well over $200k per year you would think he could afford to share some of that with his local dealer. 

pretty sad actually. 

• Like 1

At well over $200k per year you would think he could afford to share some of that with his local dealer. 

pretty sad actually. 

It really is...as Jay says I'm just a dumb college educated painter but I spend my dollars locally whenever possible and I sure as fuck don't make 200K a year.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is...as Jay says I'm just a dumb college educated painter but I spend my dollars locally whenever possible and I sure as fuck don't make 200K a year.

I try to spend as much as possible locally. 

I bought new tires for my truck and my wifes car at the dealer last year just to keep some $$$ flowing that direction. 

• Like 1

I bought new tires for my truck and my wifes car at the dealer last year just to keep some $$$ flowing that direction. 

Same here...always get my tires from the local joint...Lakeshore Tire.

I wish that you guys lived near me so that I could charge you 40% more for the same quality parts. I'm all about supporting your locals as I have a small business but think about it. #1, most, if not all franchises have service writers and parts guys that are on commission. Each dept stands on its own and are held accountable for maximizing profit of which profit is certainly not a dirty word. But they have also turned into assassins that'll fuck you any way which they can. I've had customers come in that had a brake job done by a local dealer that cost them 1200+ where my shop using platinum grade parts would have been less than 800. So you believe loyalty should cost you 40% more and you're good with it? Yeah, ok.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I wish that you guys lived near me so that I could charge you 40% more for the same quality parts. I'm all about supporting your locals as I have a small business but think about it. #1, most, if not all franchises have service writers and parts guys that are on commission. Each dept stands on its own and are held accountable for maximizing profit of which profit is certainly not a dirty word. But they have also turned into assassins that'll fuck you any way which they can. I've had customers come in that had a brake job done by a local dealer that cost them 1200+ where my shop using platinum grade parts would have been less than 800. So you believe loyalty should cost you 40% more and you're good with it? Yeah, ok.

I dont believe it should cost 40% more but I know if I and others like me dont support our local dealer they will go out of business

In Ak, I get my oil changed at the local dealer too.  Costs way more but my car is vacuumed and washed as a courtesy. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont believe it should cost 40% more but I know if I and others like me dont support our local dealer they will go out of business

In Ak, I get my oil changed at the local dealer too.  Costs way more but my car is vacuumed and washed as a courtesy. 

I heard a good line years ago (decades); “Your dealer isn’t trying to screw you, they are trying to stay in business.”

I always remembered that.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I heard a good line years ago (decades); “Your dealer isn’t trying to screw you, they are trying to stay in business.”

Hell yea. That is a good saying. 

I buy plenty from Napa and ORileys and others. But I generally give the dealer first crack. 

I will almost never order on line or from Amazon unless everywhere locally that I checked has to order the part too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Rock Auto is just a distributor. They don't make any parts. They're just a lot cheaper

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

No, they're $205 cheaper.

Lol, yep. And that's with paying taxes and shipping. 

So not only did I support the OEM, I still paid sales taxs. And I supported FedEx.  

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you know you've been exposed and who in the fuck is hiding...

do you think going out in your garage is some big adventure? :lol:

I've already been to Petoskey to pick something up for my wife at her Drs. Office and growing to take the dog out for a hike soon....cautious but not scared. 

Never said I was. But if I have been, it's already done. 

Yea, cause that's the only place I've been. :lol:

I'm very proud of you.  What kind of cookie do you want?

So I should just piss my money away, to support some fuck head trying to rape people buying their ridiculously marked up parts? Yea fuck them 

pretty sad actually. 

What's sad is them trying to fuck people over by jacking their prices way up on parts. Rock Auto proves that.  I have ZERO loyalty to any dealers around here.  I discovered what true scumbags they all are when they tried to fuck me over on a Raptor. They can all fuck off and go under for all I care. They will never get another penny from me ever again. I drive 90 miles one way for my vehicles and if I ever need service. 

People who have money aren't stupid with it when they don't have to be.  Again, fuck all these crooked pieces of shit stealerships. 

I support the small tire shop locally. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Suburban Ford isn't going out if business anytime soon. They just won't get any money from me 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: yea right :lmao:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hell yea. That is a good saying. 

I buy plenty from Napa and ORileys and others. But I generally give the dealer first crack. 

I will almost never order on line or from Amazon unless everywhere locally that I checked has to order the part too. 

Fuck all those places.  They're worse than the stealership on OEM parts. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

Only reason you take anything to dealership is for warranty work.

Once warranty is up never again.

• Thanks 2