Check your account email address ×

U.S. intelligence reports from January and February warned about a likely pandemic

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So you think the virus wasn't the reason it collapsed like it did?

I never said that. Trump's main concern around this was to try and protect 'his' stock market as opposed to the health and well being of American citizens. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so was keeping the market artificially high. 

Nailed it. Trump was concerned about market forces and looking good. It’s a little late for that now. And just look at him, attacking reporters like it’s just another day. The guy is a walking chaos bomb. Poor, poor leadership skills. 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How's it working out for the country today?

It not. At all. But if you want to win you have to stop with this bullshit. You can’t ridicule you’re way into power. You have to have something better to offer. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That was real far from preparing for the worse, the mans own words speak volumes of what he was truly concerned about.

Haha, I mean this shit cracks me up..

" Two nameless senior administration officials said"

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not that it matters now but it's clear that he downplayed this. 

Utterly amazing how many times your posts follow Vincent.

You guys sheltering in place together?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sort of like how you and Woolie always appear at the same time? 

38 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So you think the virus wasn't the reason it collapsed like it did?

Its exactly why it did.  Market was priced around 18 change times earning, the 25 year average is around 16.8.  Not artificially inflated, given all the other positive economic metrics at the time.  If nothing else comes from this, it will be reevaluating this whole notion of global trade and offshoring critical manufacturing to a communist country.  We were sold a bill of goods for 40 years and now some of those chickens are coming home to roost.  Disease, dependence on China for our drugs, throw in fentanyl in that mess too why don't we....all from CHIN-ah.

35 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How's it working out for the country today?

Your 20/20 hindsight is amazing Vince!

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Its what he does.  Now if I or anyone agrees with you, he usually comes back with an insult regarding that....as predictable as the sun coming up every morning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sort of like how you and Woolie always appear at the same time? 

yeah and I get my brother to make up stories.  Moe and I send each other texts whenever you post.  :nuts: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah and I get my brother to make up stories.  Moe and I send each other texts whenever you post.  :nuts: 

I didn't say that you and Moe text each other but you do appear at the same time quite often you're the one that said your brothers story wasn't exactly how it went down. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That was real far from preparing for the worse, the mans own words speak volumes of what he was truly concerned about.

well banning travel from China was more than Europe and Canada did In Jan ha 

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I never said that. Trump's main concern around this was to try and protect 'his' stock market as opposed to the health and well being of American citizens. 

bull shit if that were the case why ban travel from China.  try to calm the people and keep toilet paper on the shelf a bit longer.  was it handheld well no .

we should have closed all ports in Jan .  but how do you think that would have gone over with people like you ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say that you and Moe text each other but you do appear at the same time quite often you're the one that said your brothers story wasn't exactly how it went down. 

You pretty much accused my brother of being a liar, and of me of getting him to say what he said about concussing 3 dudes, and I said it was true, just not all at the same time, so maybe just quit while you're behind.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You pretty much accused my brother of being a liar, and of me of getting him to say what he said about concussing 3 dudes, and I said it was true, just not all at the same time, so maybe just quit while you're behind.  

that's how it was presented, or at least how I interpreted it. I was trying to paint the picture in my mind. Just couldn't :lol: 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Instead of rehashing the past - how does people feel Trump is doing now? Don't really give a shit about him swatting that cocky reporter either. How is he doing for leading the country on this pandemic??

kinda seems like the calm before the storm in Canada and the US right now. 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What thread was this gem in??