Check your account email address ×

U.S. intelligence reports from January and February warned about a likely pandemic

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's how it was presented, or at least how I interpreted it. I was trying to paint the picture in my mind. Just couldn't :lol: 

:bc: 

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Instead of rehashing the past - how does people feel Trump is doing now? Don't really give a shit about him swatting that cocky reporter either. How is he doing for leading the country on this pandemic??

I think he's mobilized all the resources he can, he's talking to the country every day.  Not sure what else he can do.  I think he's doing a fine job and this is not the time to be going on with the same old TDS shit.  I hate most of the media too, so could not care less that he slaps down reporters who he thinks ask dumb or leading questions.  "CHIN-ah!"  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

kinda seems like the calm before the storm in Canada and the US right now. 

I've been taking screen shots of the daily totals on worldometer a week now, not seeing it yet.  In US yesterday, 218 deaths, today reporting 276.  Just want to see if there is a trend and whether the statistics are being manipulated.  276 deaths over 3 weeks in a country of over 350,000,000 people is not huge.  Not trying to make light, just want the real #s.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

What thread was this gem in?? 

Damned if I know, I don't keep track of these things. .

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You pretty much accused my brother of being a liar, and of me of getting him to say what he said about concussing 3 dudes, and I said it was true, just not all at the same time, so maybe just quit while you're behind.  

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's how it was presented, or at least how I interpreted it. I was trying to paint the picture in my mind. Just couldn't :lol: 

Exactly but drama queen says I called his brother a liar. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but drama queen says I called his brother a liar. :lmao:

I said you "pretty much called him a liar".  Didn't you accuse me of "getting my brother to make up a story?"  That's how I define you accusing my brother of being a liar after he posted it.  French is the search master, search out a post where my brother uses the term "concussed".   Drama queen.  Pfft.  Who's the liar now?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I said you "pretty much called him a liar".  Didn't you accuse me of "getting my brother to make up a story?"  That's how I define you accusing my brother of being a liar after he posted it.  French is the search master, search out a post where my brother uses the term "concussed".   Drama queen.  Pfft.  Who's the liar now?

search function is down. :flush:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know what Trump was concerned about.

Trump was doing a pump and dumb scheme.  Pumping up the market by downplaying the pandemic so him and his buddies could sell high or short the market. 

I bet they stole billions when they knew this would happen. 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seriously.....intelligence reports warning of a "pandemic."    Seems a bit conspiratory.  

I was reading about it in China being far worse than reported even before then. But they weren't verifiable sources. Our govt would have known however. Clearly China was treating it as a pandemic. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump was doing a pump and dumb scheme.  Pumping up the market by downplaying the pandemic so him and his buddies could sell high or short the market. 

wow.  Maybe Nadler will chair another investigation when this thing is over.  Next thing you'll be calling him a mass murderer.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What about all of those democrats that sold early? Doesn't matter?

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Commentator on FOX NEWS really hammered China on this shit. Claimed China held the info on it for months. Outright blamed them. Fukkin weasel bastids.

Why fixate on China witholding info when you know the President has been. 

yesterday he told people there is a vaccine that he feels really good about.  How fucking stupid is that to tell people who should be social distancing. 

32 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Instead of rehashing the past - how does people feel Trump is doing now? Don't really give a shit about him swatting that cocky reporter either. How is he doing for leading the country on this pandemic??

He is still lying and contradicting health professionals.  That doesn't convince his base to socially distance themselves. That is reckless and wrong.  People will dies because of his arrogance.  Telling people you've done a perfect job when your infection rate is soaring is stupid.  Not admitting you were wrong about the mortality rate is sludgey level stupid. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Nailed it. Trump was concerned about market forces and looking good. It’s a little late for that now. And just look at him, attacking reporters like it’s just another day. The guy is a walking chaos bomb. Poor, poor leadership skills. 

Poor Telly........trying so hard. :lmao:

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He is still lying and contradicting health professionals.  That doesn't convince his base to socially distance themselves. That is reckless and wrong.  People will dies because of his arrogance.  Telling people you've done a perfect job when your infection rate is soaring is stupid.  Not admitting you were wrong about the mortality rate is sludgey level stupid. 

Get a hold of yourself Nancy. He said he holds hope for the stuff.

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Get a hold of yourself Nancy. He said he holds hope for the stuff.

No. He contradicted the health professionals and lied about the effectiveness of a drug.  That is no way to get people to take social distancing seriously.

When he gets questioned about his false claims, he attacks to reporter instead of answering for his lies.   

What happened to "the buck stops here"?

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Trump downplayed it all, we know this.

That why he stopped all flights from China in January Ballsack you midget dago POS :finger:

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No in January they were to busy impeaching him.

Then why do Trumpsters keep claiming his shut off all flight from China in January?

Weird how much they like to lie. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not in January they weren't. Because he is lying about closing all air traffic in January. 

no you are wrong all travel from China was stoped at the end of Jan . China was added to the existing travel ban in place .

but I know that dose not fit your naritive. to bad it is a reality