Check your account email address ×

tulsi out

• Platinum Contributing Member

Tulsi Gabbard, the Hawaii U.S. representative and Iraq war veteran who has stirred controversy within her own party, is suspending her bid for the White House.

She had been one of only three candidates left in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, despite only garnering two delegates.

Gabbard made the announcement in a video posted Thursday morning, and said, "It's clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen" former Vice President Joe Biden to be the person to take on President Trump in November.

In the video, she says she's "offering [her] full support" to Biden "in his quest to bring our country together."

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

lol she endorsed Biden 

dumb cunt 

did Pocahontas ever endorse someone 

I would've thought she'd endorse Sanders again. She must be pissed that he didn't fight for her to be in the last debate 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

lol she endorsed Biden 

dumb cunt 

did Pocahontas ever endorse someone 

Not yet.

Tulsi was out a long time ago....she just didn't realize it.  She just was playing her cards to get into the administration somewhere.

She very well could be Biden's pick for VP.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Not yet.

Tulsi was out a long time ago....she just was playing her cards to get into the administration.

She very well could be Biden's pick for VP.  

He said he will pick a woman. And Warren is unliked by everyone but xc morrison.

• Haha 3

Just now, steve from amherst said:

He said he will pick a woman. And Warren is unliked by everyone but xc morrison.

Nobody wants to listen to an angry liberal woman. Except xc I guess. Poor guy

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He likes her......... a lot.  :lol:

I love how she is controversial and not the lying, hair sniffing,  dementia ridden, pedi. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Harris took herself out. All I ever heard from Tulsi was one attack after another. 

What she spoke of needed to be said but of course the Dems did not like that as they hate to hear how corrupt they are. That was her doing in. She went against their crooked ways and it cost her.

Just now, irv said:

What she spoke of needed to be said but of course the Dems did not like that as they hate to hear how corrupt they are. That was her doing in. She went against their crooked ways and it cost her.

She just liked to hear herself talk and trumpers liked her because she was an attack dog and left trump alone. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

All they need is to drag joes decrepit ass across the finish line. The VP will finish out the term.  Could be the most important VP pick ever. 

Yep! And it's the reason why some haven't named their VP as of yet. 

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She just liked to hear herself talk and trumpers liked her because she was an attack dog and left trump alone. 

She liked the truth and liked to point out the hypocrisy and the reasons why the Dems lost the last election and why they'll likely lose this one. Like I said, they hate hearing how corrupt/crooked they are and they can't handle the truth. 

4 minutes ago, irv said:

She liked the truth and liked to point out the hypocrisy and the reasons why the Dems lost the last election and why they'll likely lose this one. Like I said, they hate hearing how corrupt/crooked they are and they can't handle the truth. 

The truth hurts biden for sure.  Whatever happened with the child support case and hunter?

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

She is one of only a handful of dems I'd fuck and not have to jam a sock in her mouth.