Check your account email address ×

Ok boomer..... go cry in the corner millennial.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Gen X is the greatest generation tbh 

Well I'm smack dab in the middle of it.....why are we the greatest?  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well the boomers are the worst so it's either the millennials or us .    

Not sure why you think that.

What makes a generation "great?"  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Whiney asses are used to being lonely. No one wants to hang with the crying mofo's.

Ever accidentally find yourself in one of these groups at a party?  Talk about a fresh hell.  I don't even find a reason to excuse myself anymore...I just walk away.  Sometimes even in the middle of one of my own sentences!  :lmao: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ever accidentally find yourself in one of these groups at a party?  Talk about a fresh hell.  I don't even find a reason to excuse myself anymore...I just walk away.  Sometimes even in the middle of one of my own sentences!  :lmao: 

Don't blame ya. the oh poor me crowd lasts about 2 sentences for me.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Don't blame ya. the oh poor me crowd lasts about 2 sentences for me.

Imagine walking into MC, Spinner and Barbie and not recognizing the peril right away and forcing yourself to remain until you could leave more gracefully.  I used to be that way.  Now, I'm just too old for that shit.  Let them worry, hate, blame and just die alone.  I'm gonna go hang out in the BenAnler crowd....and observe and giggle whilst I sip on Grandpa's cough medicine.  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine walking into MC, Spinner and Barbie and not recognizing the peril right away and forcing yourself to remain until you could leave more gracefully.  I used to be that way.  Now, I'm just too old for that shit.  Let them worry, hate, blame and just die alone.  I'm gonna go hang out in the BenAnler crowd....and observe and giggle whilst I sip on Grandpa's cough medicine.  :lol: 

You better not act up....otherwise welcome!!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You better not act up....otherwise welcome!!!!

Well, we'll see.  My guess is I'd get tired of your mouths within 5 minutes, I'd slap Anler in the face and send him running then, square off with you!  :lmao:

Image result for cat standing gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we'll see.  My guess is I'd get tired of your mouths within 5 minutes, I'd slap Anler in the face and send him running then, square off with you!  :lmao:

:lol: that’s the best gif ever

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL, I've done just that when I'm talking and someone interrupts me. Just turn and walk away shaking my head.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

last weekend my buddy came home to visit his folks and went over for a few drinks. They put cat's food on the table next to all the other food. Yep, I ate it. WTF! Why do you people put cat food on the table??  I did the same thing 5 years ago at a christmas party. Fuck people, cat food goes on the floor!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like youve already been in the cough medicine... 

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

doesn't matter what generation if you're still a retarded fat american cod nerd

:lol: Not sure why that cracks me up.

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

last weekend my buddy came home to visit his folks and went over for a few drinks. They put cat's food on the table next to all the other food. Yep, I ate it. WTF! Why do you people put cat food on the table??  I did the same thing 5 years ago at a christmas party. Fuck people, cat food goes on the floor!

Jesus fucking Christ!  Try to control yourself, Chunky!  Did you eat it all or, realize something may be a tad askew with the flavor/texture and stop your gorging?

How fucking gross is the food your friends and family usually put out?  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like youve already been in the cough medicine... 

I’ve been told it staves off the Koroona aids!!!!!! 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Not sure why that cracks me up.

Jesus fucking Christ!  Try to control yourself, Chunky!  Did you eat it all or, realize something may be a tad askew with the flavor/texture and stop your gorging?

How fucking gross is the food your friends and family usually put out?  :lmao:

I’ve been told it staves off the Koroona aids!!!!!! 

I took a bite and spit it out, everyone else laughed so hard they had to sit down.  :lol:

• Haha 1