Check your account email address ×

Ok boomer..... go cry in the corner millennial.....

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If you took all the innovations the boomers created for those sniffling, Lilly White, live at moms home, lazy fucks they would hang themselves.

the millenials advancements will completely overshadow that of the boomers and in many cases already have.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Not sure why that cracks me up.

Jesus fucking Christ!  Try to control yourself, Chunky!  Did you eat it all or, realize something may be a tad askew with the flavor/texture and stop your gorging?

How fucking gross is the food your friends and family usually put out?  :lmao:

I’ve been told it staves off the Koroona aids!!!!!! 

literally @bussman is a fat and retarded american cod nerd.  no bullshit bro. russians chineese and iranians think of him when they think of someone going through a mcdonalds drive thru

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Genx didn’t raise millennials you brain dead fucking retard

millennials are defined as being born from 81 to 96.

not sure about you but I was deff fucking in 84 and knew plenty of chicks getting knocked up in school and shortly there after .

i was born in 69  and gen x is described as born from 1965 to 80

so yeah I think you best do some   math before calling any one a brain dead retard before you look like the loudmouth look at me act the fool with zero facts to back my case ass . oh to late 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

millennials are defined as being born from 81 to 96.

not sure about you but I was deff fucking in 84 and knew plenty of chicks getting knocked up in school and shortly there after .

i was born in 69  and gen x is described as born from 1965 to 80

so yeah I think you best do some   math before calling any one a brain dead retard before you look like the loudmouth look at me act the fool with zero facts to back my case ass . oh to late 

1965 was the first year of genx 

1981 was the first year of millenials

90% or more of millennials were raised by boomers. Now kill yourself 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1965 was the first year of genx 

1981 was the first year of millenials

90% or more of millennials were raised by boomers. Now kill yourself 

you first sorry facts make you sad 

Screenshot_20200316-192339.jpg

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

last weekend my buddy came home to visit his folks and went over for a few drinks. They put cat's food on the table next to all the other food. Yep, I ate it. WTF! Why do you people put cat food on the table??  I did the same thing 5 years ago at a christmas party. Fuck people, cat food goes on the floor!

I gotta ask, wtf did you think it was? Pate? Were you wondering where the crackers were?

How was it?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

last weekend my buddy came home to visit his folks and went over for a few drinks. They put cat's food on the table next to all the other food. Yep, I ate it. WTF! Why do you people put cat food on the table??  I did the same thing 5 years ago at a christmas party. Fuck people, cat food goes on the floor!

Did ya wash the taste out with some bourbon, and then go …………………………………………………….Chase some pussy?

• Haha 2