Check your account email address ×

Trumps stock market getting absolutely destroyed again

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. You are probably bang on with that. 

I believe that trump was the only politician with enough political capital to ground those pieces of shit. He was almost forced into it. The planes were massively flawed and another crash was going to occur. Boeing still got a sweet deal with numerous new government contracts to help ease the pain of future non-existent orders for the death jet.  Those contracts came despite boeing being behind on the the delivery of several other contracted products with the US government.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a client who inherited about 150 grand worth of it from her dad, as of last year.  A couple jet crashes, and some missed profit projections, many analysts including ours changed their rating to a sell and I got most out around 360-390/share.  I put a sell stop in for her at 350/share and preserved her gains, her cost basis was under 100/share.  She got all sentimental over it and bought it back around 360/share a few months back against my advice.  It got down to about 160/share last week.  Yikes.

The reason why I got sad about selling it is because it was the stock that taught me to play a long game. I can say that after 10 years of owning a reliable stock that I only peeked in on every now and then, it helped me appreciate the power of time. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The reason why I got sad about selling it is because it was the stock that taught me to play a long game. I can say that after 10 years of owning a reliable stock that I only peeked in on every now and then, it helped me appreciate the power of time. 

Since I've been in this business I've learned that you can't get too reliant or sentimental about any of these stocks.  GE's fall from grace has been well documented, just like Boeings.  That doesn't mean that they're still not viable companies that won't regain their former glory either.  Kraft Heinz is another iconic company who's fall from grace came out of nowhere.  :bc: 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm hoping to make a quick score on GE or maybe Boeing.  They're both in the toilet right now.  You can thank me later.

Bought more GE on Thursday. Hopefully it comes back around sometime down the road  :dunno:

Heard Boeing moving their headquarters was a huge fail. Since they were WWII heroes ...govt should always set them up one would think :dunno:

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I had a client who inherited about 150 grand worth of it from her dad, as of last year.  A couple jet crashes, and some missed profit projections, many analysts including ours changed their rating to a sell and I got most out around 360-390/share.  I put a sell stop in for her at 350/share and preserved her gains, her cost basis was under 100/share.  She got all sentimental over it and bought it back around 360/share a few months back against my advice.  It got down to about 160/share last week.  Yikes.

Eeesh...

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine waking up one day and deciding the “financial advisors” in this place are where you feel you should get your information.

My god.

I learned early on what their game was when I started buying investments that did not pay them any commissions, either upfront or trailer fees.  Suddenly these investments were the ones they wanted to substitute for.  Fuck, they even thought I would just roll a 7 figure investment into a fee based account that previously paid them squat. :lol:

They have a place and I'm not suggesting everyone should do their own investing as is evident here.  There is also nothing wrong with having multiple.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine waking up one day and deciding the “financial advisors” in this place are where you feel you should get your information.

My god.

Nailed it.  But they are so good at calling the market....LOL

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Markets will open down nearly 10%

Today will wipe away massive wealth

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Paper gains vs paper losses.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My god.

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nailed it.  But they are so good at calling the market....LOL

Looks like Ben was right....Again. 

image.png.6a631e6e23d6964ef74e5fee0125c11b.png

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh just fucking spare us all.  He reads the futures then puts up his version of retard like he’s some financial genius.  :lol:

Now, go suck his dick out of my sight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes you two are pillars for financial success.  GMAFB.

Have you seriously read some of their posts of financial reasoning and forecasts?  I’m reminded of when I thought I could day trade like a boss and perusing random, obscure financial/trading forum boards and the Yahoo finance boards filled with absolute nonsense from complete clowns following around Jim Kramer and plagiarizing his Schtick from the night before as if they had any clue at all.  What a mess.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes you two are pillars for financial success.  GMAFB.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Have you seriously read some of their posts of financial reasoning and forecasts?  I’m reminded of when I thought I could day trade like a boss and perusing random, obscure financial/trading forum boards and the Yahoo finance boards filled with absolute nonsense from complete clowns following around Jim Kramer and plagiarizing his Schtick from the night before as if they had any clue at all.  What a mess.

And you two have been wrong the entire time! Hows that shit going in Italy again? heh

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

And you two have been wrong the entire time! Hows that shit going in Italy again? heh

No shit. In defense of Zam, he just attaches himself to certain people to get a scratch behind the ear. The other is just sore, bitter, and attacking right now. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No shit. In defense of Zam, he just attaches himself to certain people to get a scratch behind the ear. The other is just sore, bitter, and attacking right now. 

Zam doesnt really add any value or opinion he just blabbers and derps when certain members post. AC thinks he is the smartest person in the room. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Show me.  

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Quit your fucking whining and own up to your life of failures.  It will make what remains much easier.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zam doesnt really add any value or opinion he just blabbers and derps when certain members post. AC thinks he is the smartest person in the room. 

Poor Stupid Anler.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

LOL.

Yeah, ben was right.  When will he be saying the market will go up.  Predicting the market to go down in a crisis?  LOL.   Lets guess what will happen around the beginning of april?

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good financial advisers aren’t the amazing Kreskin and don’t make predictions.  I bought some more GE and Tesla today.     😆

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.

Yeah, ben was right.  When will he be saying the market will go up.  Predicting the market to go down in a crisis?  LOL.   Lets guess what will happen around the beginning of april?

Ask him. I dont think it is going to be going up for a while personally and I wouldnt be surprised if it goes down quite a bit further. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ask him. I dont think it is going to be going up for a while personally and I wouldnt be surprised if it goes down quite a bit further. 

Him and chicken little have been giving their prognosis of the stock market decline for the last 4 years.  While everyone else was making a killing they were pushing for disaster.  FFS, predicting a decline for 4 years is like saying the weather will turn nice....eventually.  DUH, everyone knows it, but they don't take claim for predicting it.

• Thanks 1