Just now, washedupmxer said:

I need a moral judgement here

Are you more of a miserable fuck for laughing at people losing money

Or for laughing at them because they had to loan 3k for a snowmobile

Or for lying about someone having to loan 3k for a snowmobile

Or for believing fucking zoso lying about someone loaning on a snowmobile

you brain dead motherfucker

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

So that would be a yes. Hang in there little guy, maybe your family will get taken care of by a real man once your liver gives out and you croak.

Maybe your old lady won’t have to shower at fucking truck stops once she marries a man with 2 working arms and collects your 30k life insurance policy. Might even be able to move out if your doublewide

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or for lying about someone having to loan 3k for a snowmobile

Or for believing fucking zoso lying about someone loaning on a snowmobile

you brain dead motherfucker

You have so many emotional outbursts who can keep up with what you say or care for that matter :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Futures indicate an open of -1300pts currently

Fuck man this shit is getting old

The moron pressures the Fed to make meaningless rate cuts, and now the conservative investor just has money earning nothing.

Most clueless president ever.

Dow Jones futures fell sharply Sunday, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, hitting limit down once again even as the Fed cut rates by a full percentage point to 0%-0.25% and restarted quantitative easing (QE) amid the coronavirus bear market. 

It's the second emergency Fed rate cut in less than two weeks. On March 3, the Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 50 basis points. This time policymakers went even bigger, cutting Fed rates to effectively zero. And the central bank is restarting QE, with plans to buy at least $500 billion in Treasuries and $200 billion in mortgage securities in the coming months. The Fed also announced a dollar-swap program with other central banks.

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-futures-fed-cuts-rates-starts-qe-covid-19-coronavirus-bear-market-apple-microsoft-tesla/

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are we throwing money at this if it isn't working?

I'm hoping to make a quick score on GE or maybe Boeing.  They're both in the toilet right now.  You can thank me later.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm hoping to make a quick score on GE or maybe Boeing.  They're both in the toilet right now.  You can thank me later.

What was your advice on Boeing shortly after the crashes?  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What was your advice on Boeing shortly after the crashes?  

I got most of my clients out of Boeing months ago.  I even posted about it.  Dumb luck I suppose.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Boeing for sure. I already have an in on that. Check out prologis also

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dumped all of my Boeing shares at the onset of the 737 mess. A large portion of my portfolio included Boeing stock. I started buying it in my mid twenties. It was definitely a reliable,  long term growth investment that did well. I started hearing not so good things about their quality control even before the 737 problems. When the news hit and I saw no accountability at Boeing it pretty much indicated the path out for me. I actually felt kind of sad about selling those shares. They were my virgin buy into the market and I was always proud about their growth. Given that Boeing is so heavily subsidized by the US government, among other world governments, it’s still a good bet that they’ll recover. I’m not so sure how active airlines are going to be about the purchase of newer planes going forward. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I dumped all of my Boeing shares at the onset of the 737 mess. A large portion of my portfolio included Boeing stock. I started buying it in my mid twenties. It was definitely a reliable,  long term growth investment that did well. I started hearing not so good things about their quality control even before the 737 problems. When the news hit and I saw no accountability at Boeing it pretty much indicated the path out for me. I actually felt kind of sad about selling those shares. They were my virgin buy into the market and I was always proud about their growth. Given that Boeing is so heavily subsidized by the US government, among other world governments, it’s still a good bet that they’ll recover. I’m not so sure how active airlines are going to be about the purchase of newer planes going forward. 

It’s amazing that they can do something that verges on criminal negligence causing death and still be viable. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s amazing that they can do something that verges on criminal negligence causing death and still be viable. 

You can’t even begin to imagine how entwined Boeing is in the defense dept and how many politicians it has in its pocket. There’s shit going on behind the scenes at Boeing that would probably make out eyes bug out. Anti gravity designs and weird ass shit like that. Trump did step in and force the grounding of the 737. I think there’s a lot more to that story in which we’ll never know. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You can’t even begin to imagine how entwined Boeing is in the defense dept and how many politicians it has in its pocket. There’s shit going on behind the scenes at Boeing that would probably make out eyes bug out. Anti gravity designs and weird ass shit like that. Trump did step in and force the grounding of the 737. I think there’s a lot more to that story in which we’ll never know. 

Yeah. You are probably bang on with that. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I had a client who inherited about 150 grand worth of it from her dad, as of last year.  A couple jet crashes, and some missed profit projections, many analysts including ours changed their rating to a sell and I got most out around 360-390/share.  I put a sell stop in for her at 350/share and preserved her gains, her cost basis was under 100/share.  She got all sentimental over it and bought it back around 360/share a few months back against my advice.  It got down to about 160/share last week.  Yikes.