Check your account email address ×

Trumps stock market getting absolutely destroyed again

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I worked in the area of addictive disorders for decades. Familiar with that. 

Ahhhhh....now your knowledge in market finance finally makes sense!   :lmao:

“Addictive disorders”. Is that really what it was called?  Seems like a bit of a negative term in today’s world.  

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:30 AM, Zambroski said:

Ben’s been “predicting” a market drop for some time now....like years.  Now, it finally happens and Anler and him are all “spooning” over each other.

The funniest is them not predicting the virus and trying to downplay it’s effects somehow making their “shrewd strength in economic financial predictions” they’ve spewed along the way seem relevant.

I mean, why didn’t they just predict the virus?  :lol:

Yeah. Some people were calling it a bubble at 26,000. Saying the fed should raise the interest rates and stop propping up the market with tax cuts and low interest rates. Good thing you held onto that fantasy trade that “made you $150,000.00.”

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. Some people were calling it a bubble at 26,000. Saying the fed should raise the interest rates and stop propping up the market with tax cuts and low interest rates. Good thing you held onto that fantasy trade that “made you $150,000.00.”

This place really is it for you, isn’t it?  It’s all you have left in life.  Pathetic.  Your own kind don’t even want you around.

This over correction is virus fear based...that’s it.  Trying to claim anything else is like scientists claiming the Australian fires were global warming “coming home to roost” or like how polystyrene is a safe, biodegradable product. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This place really is it for you, isn’t it?  It’s all you have left in life.  Pathetic.  Your own kind don’t even want you around.

This over correction is virus fear based...that’s it.  Trying to claim anything else is like scientists claiming the Australian fires were global warming “coming home to roost” or like how polystyrene is a safe, biodegradable product. 

If this place is it for me and all I have in life, what does that say about a pathetic piece of shit like you?  You have over 4 times the posts and brag about being a mod. :lol:   Total lack of self awareness. :lol2:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

If this place is it for me and all I have in life, what does that say about a pathetic piece of shit like you?  You have over 4 times the posts and brag about being a mod. :lol:   Total lack of self awareness. :lol2:

You aren’t me.  You are nothing like me.  You will never be anything like me.

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2020 at 11:50 AM, DriftBusta said:

I have more research at my disposal than Ben could ever dream of.  There’s a saying about sometime a “little” knowledge is a dangerous thing.  Ben is guilty of that, along with being emotional, irrational and just plain being an asshole.  Just save it dude.  Ben is free to invest as he sees fit, but don’t come on here and talk down to people who do it and have done it.  

Did you buy Boeing at 164 or 140?  
Follow up question. 
Has anyone thanked you for the advice yet?

DDB4EB21-7158-4B09-BA4A-05C12FC5FBDA.jpeg