Check your account email address ×

Trumps stock market getting absolutely destroyed again

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.

Yeah, ben was right.  When will he be saying the market will go up.  Predicting the market to go down in a crisis?  LOL.   Lets guess what will happen around the beginning of april?

Ben’s been “predicting” a market drop for some time now....like years.  Now, it finally happens and Anler and him are all “spooning” over each other.

The funniest is them not predicting the virus and trying to downplay it’s effects somehow making their “shrewd strength in economic financial predictions” they’ve spewed along the way seem relevant.

I mean, why didn’t they just predict the virus?  :lol:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Why are we throwing money at this if it isn't working?

I'm keeping an eye on stocks, I won't buy at the bottom but that's alright as I think the Dow is going to see 20,000 before it's all over.

Blackrock global allocation is something I'm thinking about jumping back into.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ben’s been “predicting” a market drop for some time now....like years.  Now, it finally happens and Anler and him are all “spooning” over each other.

The funniest is them not predicting the virus and trying to downplay it’s effects somehow making their “shrewd strength in economic financial predictions” they’ve spewed along the way seem relevant.

I mean, why didn’t they just predict the virus?  :lol:

Wrong you stupid fuck....my first ever shirt position was 11 months ago

Just now, f7ben said:

Wrong you stupid fuck....my first ever shirt position was 11 months ago

You shouldn’t even own BBQ tools or have any access to any sort of online trading tools.

Do this for the good of your family.

”shirt position”. No U stoopid fuck!!!  :lol:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Him and chicken little have been giving their prognosis of the stock market decline for the last 4 years.  While everyone else was making a killing they were pushing for disaster.  FFS, predicting a decline for 4 years is like saying the weather will turn nice....eventually.  DUH, everyone knows it, but they don't take claim for predicting it.

The "killing" was superficial which was Ben's point. It was driven with cheap money and leveraged exchanges. Now everyone is being liquidated. You should read up on the history of the boom/bust cycle to see what these do. the fed has already thrown over $2 trillion at this with alot more to go. If you dont want to believe Ben then do your own research.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The "killing" was superficial which was Ben's point. It was driven with cheap money and leveraged exchanges. Now everyone is being liquidated. You should read up on the history of the boom/bust cycle to see what these do. the fed has already thrown over $2 trillion at this with alot more to go. If you dont want to believe Ben then do your own research.  

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok, I will read up on it.  

Just now, Anler said:

I have more research at my disposal than Ben could ever dream of.  There’s a saying about sometime a “little” knowledge is a dangerous thing.  Ben is guilty of that, along with being emotional, irrational and just plain being an asshole.  Just save it dude.  Ben is free to invest as he sees fit, but don’t come on here and talk down to people who do it and have done it.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have more research at my disposal than Ben could ever dream of.  There’s a saying about sometime a “little” knowledge is a dangerous thing.  Ben is guilty of that, along with being emotional, irrational and just plain being an asshole.  Just save it dude.  Ben is free to invest as he sees fit, but don’t come on here and talk down to people who do it and have done it.  

I was right , you were wrong 

simple simple

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2000-2008 Tax cuts, deregulation, decrease of oversight, increase spending... CRASH!

2016 - 2020 Tax cuts, deregulation, decrease of oversight, increase spending ... CRASH!

Thats about the extent of my research... 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

2000-2008 Tax cuts, deregulation, decrease of oversight, increase spending... CRASH!

2016 - 2020 Tax cuts, deregulation, decrease of oversight, increase spending ... CRASH!

Looks airtight to me

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Rinse lather and repeat.

Its all in the history books

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Looks airtight to me

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Rinse lather and repeat.

Its all in the history books

PERFECT!!!!

• Haha 1

Mercans have sayings like. “Don’t shoot till you see the white’s of their eyes”. “Keep your powder dry”.  Aren’t they meant as a caution against everything Dumold Trump has done?  

instead of slowly raising interest rates in good times he lowered them. Instead of reducing spending in good times he increased it.  Then he lowered taxes and increased the debt.  

That leaves him with no ammunition when he needs it. 

His supporters cheered him the whole time. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Mercans have sayings like. “Don’t shoot till you see the white’s of their eyes”. “Keep your powder dry”.  Aren’t they meant as a caution against everything Dumold Trump has done?  

instead of slowly raising interest rates in good times he lowered them. Instead of reducing spending in good times he increased it.  Then he lowered taxes and increased the debt.  

That leaves him with no ammunition when he needs it. 

His supporters cheered him the whole time. 

You are an absolute embarrassment to many of your countrymen that is yanks like.

Absolute.  You are the reason many of us make fun of you all.  Shameful.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

PERFECT!!!!

It is funny how those very things that these guys are listing seem to help line the pockets of the people vs the elite government politicians.  Hmm. yet they fall for it.  Let's give more money to the government in the form of taxes for another bailout.  LOL  Such ignorance on full display. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

And you two have been wrong the entire time! Hows that shit going in Italy again? heh

Wrong about what?  The markets or the virus

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Zam doesnt really add any value or opinion he just blabbers and derps when certain members post. AC thinks he is the smartest person in the room. 

The worst thing one can do is sell out their portfolio after several decades of building, unless of course one doesn't have much to sell in the first place.

What you are cheering is pre-rookie knee-jerk reactions that usually end up losing people their entire wealth, but then you are putting you money in Bitcoins, so lets keep patting yourself on the back.  

I also showed the class where I'm investing new money now outside of registered accounts that have tax consequences on selling, watch and learn amateur. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

On 3/15/2020 at 9:27 PM, DriftBusta said:

I'm hoping to make a quick score on GE or maybe Boeing.  They're both in the toilet right now.  You can thank me later.

Friday Boeing closed at $165.00. You made this call at on Sunday night and it opened at $140.00. It’s sitting at $124.00 now.   Pray for some corporate welfare. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

No one can stop the bath of blood. 

If I’ve learned one lesson in the last ten years it’s to never underestimate the power of QE and fiscal stimulus

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I’ve learned one lesson in the last ten years it’s to never underestimate the power of QE and fiscal stimulus

You have many lessons still to learn young excitable boy.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I worked in the area of addictive disorders for decades. Familiar with that.