Check your account email address ×

At a loss for words here.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I picked the bear (Sarah) to be the first of the group to get the boot

My wife and I were watching and once I saw the clues and heard her "sing" I guessed it was her.....I thought she did a good job and had fun with it. 

I thought she did a good job, looks like she had a lot of fun and gave 100% effort..I mean she is really irrelevant at this point MC, no need to attempt to shame her..

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You guys really watch that shit?  
OMG ....who could it be????!!!  :lmao:

When I first heard of the show I thought that it sounded dumb as fuck but now I love it plus Nicole Scherzinger and Jenny McCarthy are easy on the eyes. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

When I first heard of the show I thought that it sounded dumb as fuck but now I love it plus Nicole Scherzinger and Jenny McCarthy are easy on the eyes. 

Never watched it.   The promos of the judges pounding their heads against the desk because they can’t believe who is behind the mask was an instant turn off. I hate when shows are hyped as an event or life changing. 🙄

Just now, Cold War said:

Never watched it.   The promos of the judges pounding their heads against the desk because they can’t believe who is behind the mask was an instant turn off. I hate when shows are hyped as an event or life changing. 🙄

We really need more options for reality based and stage performance-gimmicky type shows.

Sweet fuck.  Or maybe a sitcom with every gender/racial probability all living in harmony and helping each other through dramatic and troubling times.  Laughter all around!  :wall: 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, a honey pot for sure.  McCarthy never did it for me though.  Hot, yes...but just a bit too skanky for my tastes.

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You guys really watch that shit?  
OMG ....who could it be????!!!  :lmao:

I was hanging with my GF,. I had to..,..:hdchr:

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Life changing....where in the fuck do you get that?  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, a honey pot for sure.  McCarthy never did it for me though.  Hot, yes...but just a bit too skanky for my tastes.

She got weird,. I think it was after Jim Carey she kinda went off the deep end..And she lost the girl next door look pretty quick and straight to stripper...haha

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I was hanging with my GF,. I had to..,..:hdchr:

:lol:

Uh huh.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Life changing....where in the fuck do you get that? 

I just made it up.   Relax Jimmy.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We really need more options for reality based and stage performance-gimmicky type shows.

Sweet fuck.  Or maybe a sitcom with every gender/racial probability all living in harmony and helping each other through dramatic and troubling times.  Laughter all around!  :wall: 

Who cares if it is funny or entertaining as long as every group is represented.  That is what TV has become. Thank God we can still make fun of straight white men.  I like the 911 show, they have it all .....Muslim woman, gay guys, trans gender black female, White redneck guy.  must see TV.   😂

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

She got weird,. I think it was after Jim Carey she kinda went off the deep end..And she lost the girl next door look pretty quick and straight to stripper...haha

no she was always a fucking whack job . her people were just able to keep a lid on it for some time 

• Haha 1