Check your account email address ×

How much do you trust the media ref: CV

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing you trust Trump 100%

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle between what MSNBC and Fox News is reporting.

:owned:

Correct.

Twitter is far more informative and on top of news than any MSM outlet.

Have a well granulated feed and watch the news.

:bc:

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Correct.

Neal

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

None.

I don't know, look how accurate the Liberal news was on Russia, Russia, The Ukraine, Impeachment, all super accurate reporting..we have to trust and believe them after all that accurate reporting...

• Thanks 1

I think you trust the news you want to believe. I'm on ground zero, cases are popping up and administrators are responding. I'm not changing anything about the way I live, I have been dealing with infectious control and blood borne pathogens for nearly 30 years. 

You should always use critical thinking and never respond emotionally to crisis. Everyone is so politically charged you can't even have a rational, intelligent conversation. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think you trust the news you want to believe. I'm on ground zero, cases are popping up and administrators are responding. I'm not changing anything about the way I live, I have been dealing with infectious control and blood borne pathogens for nearly 30 years. 

You should always use critical thinking and never respond emotionally to crisis. Everyone is so politically charged you can't even have a rational, intelligent conversation. 

Bingo!

Neal

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

It has reached the point you can no longer go on with your “normal “.  life.   The change has been made for us.  

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

56 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Correct.

Neal

:lol: Twitter is 100% what you make it you fucking clown just like you can choose to watch CNN or FOXNEWs I can just imagine what complete fucking hackery :bullshit: you follow, give your head a fucking shake you ultra moron :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

I trust the media the same as I trust our government or the Chinese. 

Absolutely zero

I do however trust scientists and doctors and infectious disease experts.

Anyone likening this to the flu or saying it’s no big deal or claiming it’s media driven hysteria is an absolute fucking moron.

• Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member

People believe what they want to believe.  Pick your politician, the guy at work who has a wife that's a nurse, what ever they tell you that fits your narrative people will believe and follow.

So my kid's school shutdown, kids should remain home in some type of isolation until the virus is under control.  This sounds logical.

Parents with younger kids are now running around looking for daycare solutions, teens are planning how they can get together and hang out.

Really?  This is how we are going to win this thing?

So I go to BJ's yesterday to get something non virus related.  Parking lot was somewhat full, wasn't thinking about the virus until I walked into the store.  Holy fuck. Carts full of toilet paper, paper towels, bottled water...…. lines were down the isle.  I turned around and walked out.

I'll wipe my ass with dryer sheets if it comes down to that and my tap water tastes fine.  I'm thinking my next stop might be to the g*n store to stock up on ammo.  These nut jobs started to look a little scary...... 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

People believe what they want to believe.  Pick your politician, the guy at work who has a wife that's a nurse, what ever they tell you that fits your narrative people will believe and follow.

So my kid's school shutdown, kids should remain home in some type of isolation until the virus is under control.  This sounds logical.

Parents with younger kids are now running around looking for daycare solutions, teens are planning how they can get together and hang out.

Really?  This is how we are going to win this thing?

So I go to BJ's yesterday to get something non virus related.  Parking lot was somewhat full, wasn't thinking about the virus until I walked into the store.  Holy fuck. Carts full of toilet paper, paper towels, bottled water...…. lines were down the isle.  I turned around and walked out.

I'll wipe my ass with dryer sheets if it comes down to that and my tap water tastes fine.  I'm thinking my next stop might be to the g*n store to stock up on ammo.  These nut jobs started to look a little scary...... 

Michigan's governor closed all K-12 schools last night until April 6th. But it doesn't take effect until Monday.  

Wait, what?  If there's so much to be concerned about, why are they waiting until Monday, and not shutting down IMMEDIATELY? 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I trust the media the same as I trust our government or the Chinese. 

Absolutely zero

I do however trust scientists and doctors and infectious disease experts.

Anyone likening this to the flu or saying it’s no big deal or claiming it’s media driven hysteria is an absolute fucking moron.

Follow many interesting doctors and scientists on Twitter.  It's the way to go.  :bc:

Neal

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Michigan's governor closed all K-12 schools last night until April 6th. But it doesn't take effect until Monday.  

Wait, what?  If there's so much to be concerned about, why are they waiting until Monday, and not shutting down IMMEDIATELY? 

Because immediately causes chaos.  Doing a shutdown in an orderly fashion is smart.

There are kids that need accounting for, information to distribute, and preparation to do.

Being concerned doesn't mean the need to instigate immediate panic.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Because immediately causes chaos.  Doing a shutdown in an orderly fashion is smart.

There are kids that need accounting for, information to distribute, and preparation to do.

Being concerned doesn't mean the need to instigate immediate panic.

Neal

You are a retard 

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Same here, they did it cause next week everyone is on March break and that will give 14 days after the break to self isolate if necessary.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here, they did it cause next week everyone is on March break and that will give 14 days after the break to self isolate if necessary.

But if it's so urgent, why are they waiting?