Check your account email address ×

Went to Costco.....WTF People

I went to Costco yesterday to pick up my cash reward yesterday and pick up some prime cuts, wild caught fish, etc. and some basic supplies for the office......Well LOL fuck me as they were out of toilet paper, and they were selling bottled water like there was no tomorrow.

Get a grip motherfuckers even if you have to quarantine at home you can just have someone deliver product to your front porch or backyard, common sense assholes!!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I went to Costco yesterday to pick up my cash reward yesterday and pick up some prime cuts, wild caught fish, etc. and some basic supplies for the office......Well LOL fuck me as they were out of toilet paper, and they were selling bottled water like there was no tomorrow.

Get a grip motherfuckers even if you have to quarantine at home you can just have someone deliver product to your front porch or backyard, common sense assholes!!

And whats wrong with the water from the sink? We have an RO filter so its filtered water. Why do I need to buy 6 months of bottled water?  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sunday is my trip to the wholesale club, Everything was in stock, no issues trying to find anything, didn't notice any people buying anything in large quantities either..Then again, we're New Yorkers, no pussies in these parts till you get to the city.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

And whats wrong with the water from the sink? We have an RO filter so its filtered water. Why do I need to buy 6 months of bottled water?  :lol: 

RO filtered water out of my own well FTW.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Media's got everyone thinking a zombie apocalypse is about to happen.  

I’ve been to Costco twice in my life. Both times with my daughter. She buys bulk of everything for her preschool business. Nice store. Clean and easy to find stuff. I’d rather go there than the local Walmart. What a fucking filth pit that place is. I don’t understand the whole toilet paper thing. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A lot of really stupid people in this world.

:lol:

Just now, Highmark said:

Media's got everyone thinking a zombie apocalypse is about to happen.  

Media is going bend over the administration hard. Presidents need to learn to play nice. It’s a consequence of having a lunatic in the White House. While he can be amusing, this is all part of cause and effect. 

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

Media is going bend over the administration hard. Presidents need to learn to play nice. It’s a consequence of having a lunatic in the White House. While he can be amusing, this is all part of cause and effect. 

Yes that seems totally logical.  :lol:  Put the country in fear because they don't like Trump.  

No TP.   No bottled water.   Soon nonperishable food items will be in low supply.   Its like a Bernie Sanders test run.  

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes that seems totally logical.  :lol:  Put the country in fear because they don't like Trump.  

Like Nixon said, “when I lost Cronkite I lost the war”. Trump hasn’t a clue as to how to get along with people. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Like Nixon said, “when I lost Cronkite I lost the war”. Trump hasn’t a clue as to how to get along with people. 

:lol:   The people are not the media.   A big part of why Trump won in 2016 was from taking on the media.  

Edited by Highmark

41 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sunday is my trip to the wholesale club, Everything was in stock, no issues trying to find anything, didn't notice any people buying anything in large quantities either..Then again, we're New Yorkers, no pussies in these parts till you get to the city.

we have been fighting the "Cuomovirus" here in NY, this coronavirus is just like an annoying little knat

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The people are not the media.   A big part of why Trump won in 2016 was from taking on the media.  

The media is made of people. Trump doesn’t have the ability to get along with anyone that doesn’t kiss his ass. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The media is made of people. Trump doesn’t have the ability to get along with anyone that doesn’t kiss his ass. 

60+ million American's disagree.   Likely more this fall.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m looking forward to 4 more years of the media bending trump over the trunk. :lol: 

I'm looking forward to 4 more years of Trump stacking the courts.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1