Check your account email address ×

The Leader Of The Free World And His People

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My goodness, that was really worthy of it's own thread. 

Yet here you are posting Chumly. 

BTW is these two weren't doing this at a Trump rally I guarantee the comments and responses here would be much different. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a gutter level fuck wad. No room for you to talk. 

lmfao oh yes,from the mental heath professional who just did a 20 word round about to blame Trump for the tornado . can't make this,shit up 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet here you are posting Chumly. 

BTW is these two weren't doing this at a Trump rally I guarantee the comments and responses here would be much different. 

Its sure got you all pouty. 

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao oh yes,from the mental heath professional who just did a 20 word round about to blame Trump for the tornado . can't make this,shit up 

You just don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Who really cares? 

That our President is a fucking laughingstock...I don't know...apparently it's cool. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That our President is a fucking laughingstock...I don't know...apparently it's cool. 

No he’s not you fucking retard 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could you imagine how unhinged republicans would be if Obama talked about them like Trump talks about democrats? Never in the history of this country has there been such an immature unprofessional president as Trump. His rallies are becoming the equivalent of a "yo momma" battle. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Could you imagine how unhinged republicans would be if Obama talked about them like Trump talks about democrats? Never in the history of this country has there been such an immature unprofessional president as Trump. His rallies are becoming the equivalent of a "yo momma" battle. 

Yo momma battles are awesome. :lol: 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh no, Trump says words and hurts the feelings of overly sensitive liberals. Let's be honest, your statement is a lie. So your telling me Clinton getting a BJ in the White House and then lying about is  is mature and professional? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

America is sick of Trumps childish ignorance.

Didn't Biden say he wanted to fist fight Trump or he was going to beat him up something along those lines??  I mean that's not really all that mature right MC?? :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't Biden say he wanted to fist fight Trump or he was going to beat him up something along those lines??  I mean that's not really all that mature right MC?? :lol:

Yeah that’s the same.....Jesus